• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War Ragnarok has gone gold!

Topher

Gold Member
This is why I buy PlayStation.

God Of War Thor GIF by PlayStation

Last edited:
I can't believe this game is practically here. Once it hits a month it's a different kind feeling for me.

Time for the hype to start. When I finished it 4 years ago I already wanted the sequel and knew it was going to be a long wait but thst wait is almost over. Just about 4 weeks now.

A month away from learning wtf is really going on

Last edited:

Drizzlehell

Banned
I legit had a dream about playing this game this morning lol.

I guess that means I'm looking forward to it? Idk, I'm too dead inside to feel this excited about anything in my waking state. But after that dream I guess I'm in the mood to replay Dad of Boy before the new one comes out.

EDMIX

Writes a lot, says very little
I hope I can find a PS5 when I'm in NYC at the end of the month.
Sony Direct has been listing them daily.

^ Facts, thats how I was able to get one, well sorta lol Its part of that COD bundle so its coming on the 28th.

Thank you, I’m not from US, import tax is a bitch here: 55%, that’s why Im going to try to find one while I’m vacationing there.

True. If you get it thru Sony direct, just list some Air BnB or something you are staying at, fuck they going to do? Check in regularly to make sure you really live there? lol

(watch us all find out Sony is dead serious about that 1 per customer and start figuring out where you really live) lol

K' Dash

Gold Member
^ Facts, thats how I was able to get one, well sorta lol Its part of that COD bundle so its coming on the 28th.

True. If you get it thru Sony direct, just list some Air BnB or something you are staying at, fuck they going to do? Check in regularly to make sure you really live there? lol

(watch us all find out Sony is dead serious about that 1 per customer and start figuring out where you really live) lol
I’ll try to get one in the wild, if I can’t find one that’s ok.

EDMIX

Writes a lot, says very little
Bluepoint?
They are likely doing the PS4 version.

Consider it is a team that specializes in this type of thing.

Fun Fact, Bluepoint games did the 360 version of TitanFall 1.

I’ll try to get one in the wild, if I can’t find one that’s ok.
True, I feel like the stock is better as when I pre-ordered that COD bundle from their site, wasn't sold out in mere minutes lol So you might be able to find one in the wild or of you call around for a bit.

Vitter.

first time I don't own a ps console (not because I don't want to but it's basically impossible in my country and my current situation) so I will have to leave the matrix while it's out or im getting spoiled big time haha.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism

I hope she is right.

I LOVED that trailer, and I think that's by far the best video game trailer ever made. But I hated how many things they showed in that trailer; I can think of at least 4 things that I think they shouldn't have shown.

But if there's more cool stuff and if the trailer was the tip of the iceberg, then that's such great news.

Top Bottom