• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GomTV Starcraft II (GSL) Tournament - Season 3 - Thread of white people in Korea

(._.)

Banned
wow, computer has crashed four times. I haven't gotten to watch a single match :lol

fucking trash, sorry for using this as my rant thread. Who is winning?

Mairu said:
woo 1/1 bets today hawhaw
rcr.gif

*high-five*

Haunted

(._.) said:
wow, computer has crashed four times. I haven't gotten to watch a single match :lol

Rache got stomped.

Man, to think we could've had Huk or Kiwikaki in the Ro64 instead of that guy. :mad:

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I picked Rache here, but Boogie on my Liquibet!
All is well. Was hoping that a decent T would appear, not this kid.

Aaron

Haunted said:
It's nerves being ON NATIONAL TV HOLY SHIT.

There's no other explanation for this level of play.
Yeah, that's true. Being in the spotlight when you're not used to it must hit pretty hard.

(._.)

Banned
I'm glad the Protoss won. Fuck though just recovered from another crash, lmao. Guess I'll be watching these tomorrow. Gotta fix this issue with the player.

Slavik81

(._.) said:

The Terran played atrociously. His second opening was worse than a lot of platinum players. Those must have been some serious, serious nerves on the Terran's side.

Wow Foxer completely changing the metagame. Amazing.

Rain didn't even micro well, I thought he was going to lose for a while there. Good thing Dreamizer decided to drone up with bad spine placement for some reason.

Slavik81

PhoenixDark said:
Yea. They're going on and on about how 14 hatch isn't viable anymore, but it can still be pulled off if you do it well.
The should talk more about the life of an SCV. Those discussions were hilarious.

Also, that collar! I love this. :lol

Mairu

gotta leave house for a moment :(

hopefully genius will just 2-0 his opponent in just enough amount of time and i wont miss anything important :p

Top Bottom