• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GomTV Starcraft II (GSL) Tournament - Season 3 - Thread of white people in Korea

JoeFu

Banned
Yeah this is getting stupid. If the servers have been doing this for the longest time, why is everybody still going 14 hatch?

syllogism said:
You'd think this is exactly the build he had been practicing for the last week
exactly

This build is happening all the time. If you're gonna go 14 hatch, you have to expect something like that. Definitely hard to prepare for, but a couple spine crawlers and banelings are basically a must.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
HAYPROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*I think there is only 1 or 2 stations than can hit the very edge of Seoul. SC will go on!

Aaron

Haypro threw away the first match, and he was slow to react in the second. That banshee shouldn't have gotten any kills. He should have cancelled the roach warren and gone spire the second he saw the starport switch.

Haunted

It's really too bad about Haypro, but I can't be sad/mad when it's that clear-cut and deserved for the winner.

4 foreigners left in the tournament, 1 already in the Ro32. Foreigners will keep fighting.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Terran = OP LOL

SCV meat shield + basic marine spam = lol.

Free mules to collect shit while you kamikaze = insult to injury

Mairu

syllogism said:
I've heard rumors of Haypro playing well but haven't never actually seen it
Same, though considering he is in Korea there isn't exactly that much for him to do outside of GSL

He didn't seem to do well @ MLG Dallas but I wonder how much longer he'll stay in Korea

well it's interesting to see how some of the koreans play and stopping these fast expo expands that i've been having trouble with outside of thor rushing (i'm sure it's not the only way but seeing as i'm not very good that's what i've been falling back on)

Gonna have to watch the vod for the second game but I gotta say I'm not surprised, Hypro had a super easy group in the qualifiers according to incntrol.

jersoc

greetings fellow GSL watchers

Just got home from work. Can some kind soul post the winners. spoiler tag for others if you like. I don't plan on watching any vods.

thanks

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
jersoc said:
greetings fellow GSL watchers

Just got home from work. Can some kind soul post the winners. spoiler tag for others if you like. I don't plan on watching any vods.

thanks
The bracket listed at the of the OP should have been updated (Along with the link in the recommended games thread at the bottom of the OP)

Veins

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if the North Korean attack will affect the running of the GSL. When they sunk that South Korean navy ship earlier this year many TV shows in South Korea were cancelled for weeks.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I certainly hope not. We'll know soon enough though.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case however.

Please try to keep discussion not related to GSL in the OT thread though. (As we are doing)

Top Bottom