• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GomTV Starcraft II (GSL) Tournament - Season 3 - Thread of white people in Korea

Dick Laurent said:
you don't get the interviews. but for the first match you do get all of the pre-game talk

Actually you do get the interviews, they're under the "GomCam" section. You also get some post-talk as well.

Zzoram

watervengeance said:
I'm just curious, but do you get everything from the VODs? I watch these streams not just for the games, but for the Tastetosis pregame/postgame banter as well. I like watching it as though it were live.

Yep it's all there. the interviews are separate VODs under the GomCam section but you get access to that too.

Dick Laurent said:
you don't get the interviews. but for the first match you do get all of the pre-game talk
Not true. You get all the interviews. They're in the GOMCam section rather than being mixed in with the game videos, to prevent being spoiled.

TheExodu5

Banned
Dick Laurent said:

You do get the interviews. The interview link for each matchup is at the bottom left of the same page.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Dick Laurent said:
oh really? damn ok. I suck. didn't see any of them on my s2 watch. d'oh
interview.png

Haunted

Not looking good for my prediction. :lol

This JSL guy is good, I didn't know he was the one who kicked Nada out of the qualifiers.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Zzoram said:
How could Kyrix not know how many banelings + margin of error you need to kill a Planetary?
I believe that Terran pulled his scv's to repair mid baneling attack.

I don't understand why Z slam the banelings into the CC when you have 25 SCV's there in a nice tight bundle.

*Jeez you people. EVERYTHING is in the OP.
Seriously. I'm pretty sure.

TheExodu5 said:
http://www.thejayzone.com/pics/interview.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Some of the VODs I've seen doesn't have that link. :shrug:

[QUOTE=Hazaro]I believe that Terran pulled his scv's to repair mid baneling attack.

I don't understand why Z slam the banelings into the CC when you have 25 SCV's there in a nice tight bundle.

Seriously. I'm pretty sure.[/QUOTE]

He barely repaired the Planetary at all. When hitting a Planetary you have to use more banelings than the exact amount to kill it.

If he goes after the SCVs, they just run away and the banelings get killed by the Planetary shots / marines nearby while chasing.

Wallach

Hazaro said:

Yeah, I mean the marines were not in position to stop him from just mauling all the SCVs with banes and flying away with the mutas. Hell of a lot better option than wasting banes for basically nothing but repair mineral costs. :lol

Zzoram

Hazaro said:

Seriously. I'm pretty sure.

If Kyrix actually had enough it wouldn't have mattered, the damage comes too fast to repair. However he didn't have enough, he was like 8 short not counting the ones that you are supposed to assume die to planetary fire.

You need ~20 to snipe a planetary, but you need like 25+ to be safe since you'll probably lose a few to planetary shots.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Zzoram said:
If Kyrix actually had enough it wouldn't have mattered, the damage comes too fast to repair. However he didn't have enough, he was like 8 short not counting the ones that you are supposed to assume die to planetary fire.
If you have 1600 damage + a few lings + a few muta and you have T repairing instantly on the first baneling hit with 15 scv's it'll live. That's what I thought happened.
I don't think he had 19 banes anyway so the point is moot.

Baneling splash is big enough you can walk the banes next to the PF and have them die on the side with SCV's, that's what I'd like to see.

Top Bottom