• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Google errors (anyone else)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I've been getting a number of 503 Server errors at Google in the last 15 mins or so..other workmates have got them too. Anyone else seeing them? Very weird..I have never seen any errors at Google before..

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
The error I get is:

Google
Error

Server Error
The service you requested is not available at this time.
Service error -27.

I thought pigs would fly before I ever saw Google giving back server errors ;) They have tens of thousands of servers..I'm sure it's a software prob, though, not hardware.

No errors for me either. Maybe it depends on your location and/or browser? Try using another browser and see if same thing happens.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Between my workmates, we got the errors on both google.com and a local mirror of google. I don't think it's a browser problem (we're using IE). We thought it might have been our proxy, which is one of the reasons I was asking about it here (to see if others were getting it, which seems to be the case).

These aren't constant errors, btw, they come up irregularly.

jenov4

WTF I just got it right now!

google.jpg

BTMash

A new virus known as W32\Mydoom.o@MM has flooded about the internet and on servers via email. Been bogging down our servers at work as well (all zip files have now been blocked from here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom