• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got banned from resetera lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
i only said that the new girl from the last of us 2 tv show playing Abby looks way better than the one from the game.. l woke up to the news of me getting banned and the reason: misogyny like wat????

We also look down on anyone objectifying women.

It’s disgusting.

Sexy Bikini GIF
bikini GIF
bikini GIF
bikini GIF

Puscifer

I literally only hear about that site from Neogaf honestly and yes I know the history but there's this weird obsession that's kinda funny

Hrk69

Those guys are relentless, you really should have known better

I got banned because I wanted to pass the butter too
Fuck margarine

Last edited:

HL3.exe

Join the club.

I agreed with a trans positive policy within sports, were pre-puberty trans athletes can attend, but post-puberty would have good checks to appease balance. Particularly in physical women's sports. To not create unfair advantages containing the differenced in oxygen intake of the muscles between genders post-puberty.

A healthy policy that the Olympics and many organizations agree with. That is accepting and acknowledging of trans, but to not create a unfair imbalance for physical gendered sports.

But the partisan dumbfucks at ResetEra didn't understand any of the science, statistics and policies, and immediately banned me for transphobia, wut???

Last edited:

CGNoire

Join the club.

I agreed with a trans positive policy within sports, were pre-puberty trans athletes can attend, but post-puberty would have good checks to appease balance. Particularly in physical women's sports. To not create unfair advantages containing the differenced in oxygen intake of the muscles between genders post-puberty.

A healthy policy that the Olympics and many organizations agree with. That is accepting and acknowledging of trans, but to not create a unfair imbalance for physical gendered sports.

But the partisan dumbfucks at ResetEra didn't understand any of the science, statistics and policies, and immediately banned me for transphobia, wut???
Why do you HATE Trans People?

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Thought they got sold off to someone? I just asked for my account to be deleted back then.

It's no different than complaining about cop violence, then going up to a cop and asking them for meth. But then complaining that they broke your knees. You 100% knew what they were going to do, but you just wanted a reason to tell everyone that you're a victim.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Nobody cares mate.
That's why they called it ResetEra. It's like someone who rage quits a game but claims the game cheated just prior. They reeeset, why did they claim they were cheated and in the end...nobody cares. Nobody cares...'cept purple hairs.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
Everyone already knows that ResetEra are full of mentally challenged folks who openly celebrate real bigotry and hate. We don't need to have threads about them. Discuss games and have a proper discussion here instead of fearing that you have to be walking on eggshells all the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom