• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA5 Players: What's your favorite radio station?

Johnny2Bad

Mine is The Lowdown with Pam Grier. I'm a big fan of R&B music and Pam is awesome!

Some runners up are:
Los Santos Rock Radio with Kenny Loggins
Blue Arc with Lee Scratch Perry

So what's yours?

ReBurn

Gold Member
Los Santos Rock Radio

The talk channel sucks in V. That was my favorite in past games. I did chuckle a bit at Blaine County Radio the first time through.

Pimpbaa

Los Santos Rock Radio. Wish GTA6 was going to be set in the 80’s (since it is going to be vice city). Hope they at least have more than one 80’s radio station.

Bridges

It was a late addition to GTA Online, but I'm very fond of Cult Radio as a big fan of The Strokes and The Voidz.

Driving around hearing songs like this never gets old:

amigastar

I've played GTA V about five times through but i still can't remember any Radio Station from Memory, i think i have to play them on Youtube.
But probably K-Jah would be my prefered Radio Station.

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
GTA V radio stations are like the game and the era that it tries to encapsulate: extremely forgettable.

My favourite GTA radio station is this:

Soodanim

GTA V radio stations are like the game and the era that it tries to encapsulate: extremely forgettable.
100%. I've been listening to music from 3/VC/SA since release, but I honestly can't name a single track from 4/5's radio. I think that Gang Starr is on 4 somewhere, but I can't even say which track. Rihanna is more what they went for in 4, just shitty forgettable contemporary music. It fits the theme of taking the fun out of GTA.

Edit: I forgot to even take a guess at 5's radio, that's how forgettable it is.

Last edited:

Luigi Mario

Non Stop Pop FM, though Los Santos Rock Radio is pretty great too, especially with the additional songs from the PS4 and Xbox One version.

Last edited:

Hudo

Probably the weakest Radio Station in all GTA's. Just in it to represent the popular music crowd.
Dunno. The other radio stations in GTA 5 came across as too "try hard" to feature some niche stuff. But I am a philistine bastard anyway. If there had been a radio station featuring Opeth, Tool and the like, it would've probably been that.

Top Bottom