• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV 2 |OT| Holy Smokes Baiken!

DR2K

Banned
Not liking the idea of rebuying the game again, but all wait on a sale. Is there English VA? Which character is only free temporarily?

Not liking the idea of rebuying the game again, but all wait on a sale. Is there English VA? Which character is only free temporarily?
nope, they cheaped out hard on this one. Raven and Kum are the DLC that are out, iirc raven is unlockable in game, Kum is temporarily free

No reversible cover, but the manual is in color!
IT HAS A MANUAL, FAM!
A MANUAL!
IT
HAS
AN
ACTUAL
HONEST
TO THAT MAN
MANUAL
LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS!

YES thank you. Sign had some art behind the cover but a full colour manual. Good to see they didnt cheap out here at least unlike the VA. thank you tizoc.

Tizoc

SWEET THAT MAN IN HEAVEN, WHY IS EVERYTHING YELLOW?!
WHY IS EVERYTHING YELLOW?!

Gonna test out the latency a bit to set it well for my TV and controller.
Gonna test ou the Easy Input mode too, I'm glad they added it since it makes casual play much easier for non GG fans :D

Slaythe

If you want to mess around with characters you never played to see what they do, I think stylish mode is fun.

I recommend not ever using it for your main character. Tons of bad habits that you will get from it, that will make it harder to play properly.

Hag

SWEET THAT MAN IN HEAVEN, WHY IS EVERYTHING YELLOW?!
WHY IS EVERYTHING YELLOW?!

Gonna test out the latency a bit to set it well for my TV and controller.
Gonna test ou the Easy Input mode too, I'm glad they added it since it makes casual play much easier for non GG fans :D

Yeah the piss color theme in revelator is annoying. Wish they put an option to make like SIGN

kewlmyc

No problem, made a running Elphelt for you

7BA5lNK.gif

This has to be the longest character intro I've ever seen.

Rutger

Banned
If you want to mess around with characters you never played to see what they do, I think stylish mode is fun.

I recommend not ever using it for your main character. Tons of bad habits that you will get from it, that will make it harder to play properly.

There's also the 20% extra damage stylish mode takes.

Don't think about playing Stylish Chipp unless you hate winning.

No reversible cover, but the manual is in color!
IT HAS A MANUAL, FAM!
A MANUAL!
IT
HAS
AN
ACTUAL
HONEST
TO THAT MAN
MANUAL
LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS!

Does it have movelists and bios like the GGX manual had?
I still remember a few of the dumb facts from that, like It's hobby was teacup collecting.

It has movelists but no bios :X I hard SIGN digital on my PS4.

The game has an encyclopedia in it, so not on the manual.

An encyclopaedia sounds cool though. I just have a lot of nostalgia from just flicking through the manual of GGX constantly. Like, I think I spent a good majority of the Christmas that I got it playing on other games while flicking through the manual repeatedly lol. I think it was the fact that I was trying to learn all the moves, and the artwork was (and still is) so cool.

And when I said It enjoys collecting teacups, I meant Ky; my phone's autocorrect is annoying as hell.

LowParry

I think Ramlethal just became my main. :D Though I need to learn more how to use those blades of hers. Jam is pretty fun along with Jack-O. I think I'll stick to these three and wait and see how Raven and Dizzy turns out.

NEO0MJ

Us copy get!

Man, why do you people get it early ;_;

I had to preorder it on Amazon because I don't trust the local places to bring the game in a timely manner.

Also, what's up with your new avatar? Really different from past ones.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
This has to be the longest character intro I've ever seen.

i'm learning elph and i usually pick p2 so i can actually watch other people's intros once in a while. :p

fake edit: how i git gud with shotgun. reload timing is tricksy

also what should i be using for anti air

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
bestbuy basically has no idea if they're getting the PS3 version, wtf. i have $30 in credit there and get 20% off with GCU :/

Top Bottom