• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS (PS3) |OT| >>>>>>>>>> Your Favorite Fighting Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I really want Full Boost, I'm gonna have to put it on hold for now. I'm still going to get it in the future, just not right now. Things are coming up that are gonna make it so if I get the game now, it'll be very tight for a little while :(

MechaX

Multiple life circumstances came up, so no Premium G Full Boost edition for me anymore.

I'm still getting that physical normal copy by all means necessary, though. Expect me to be like day 3 or something, Gundam GAF.

klausbert

So, is Tobe Gundam in? And can you add mp3s like in Extreme Vs? It really sucks if i can't listen to my Tobe Gundam and Turn A Turn when playing

So, is Tobe Gundam in? And can you add mp3s like in Extreme Vs? It really sucks if i can't listen to my Tobe Gundam and Turn A Turn when playing

That should be in the original OST for Full Boost, so yes. And you can still add mp3s, plus they work during online matches now :O

Mr Spliff

Hey everyone, so i've been playing this since xmas, im trying to S rank the commander missions and unlock emblems. I know for most i need to finish with high health or simply dont die for S rank but there are a couple missions where i met these requirements and no S rank. Are there any good guides out there or youtube channels going through the commander missions? I have been scouring the net but couldnt really find much and most youtube videos are for soldier class. Any links, guides, wikis would be appreciated, love this game, have new one pre-ordered.

Hey everyone, so i've been playing this since xmas, im trying to S rank the commander missions and unlock emblems. I know for most i need to finish with high health or simply dont die for S rank but there are a couple missions where i met these requirements and no S rank. Are there any good guides out there or youtube channels going through the commander missions? I have been scouring the net but couldnt really find much and most youtube videos are for soldier class. Any links, guides, wikis would be appreciated, love this game, have new one pre-ordered.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/641161-kidou-senshi-gundam-extreme-vs/faqs/63528

Covers trial mission mode and the requirements. :)

Also, here's a vid I did of getting the most MP quickly to level up your units as fast as possible: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjPQECRHI14

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom