• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS (PS3) |OT| >>>>>>>>>> Your Favorite Fighting Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKTrix

Play-Asia is the best if you need PSN money Right Now. They're pretty much instant. Even in the early days of EXVS DLC, Japan Codes would take several hours to get the code to me in my time zone.

I'm kind of experiencing something similar now with a different product--I ordered something cheaper than what was offered on Play Asia, but it's taken them a long time to confirm the order and it still hasn't shipped yet. Play Asia may be more expensive, but they're a huge operation and have the efficiency to back it up.

Other sources are still fine if you're not in a hurry

They got too big so they mark up almost as much as play-asia now. It might be worth it to just buy cards from play-asia if you need the points right now.

That's too bad. I've got friends in Japan that just pick them up for me at 7-11, but I had used Japan Codes in the past and never had a problem.

Defunkled

At what point do you fight the XMA-01 Rafflesia from F91 in this game? My girlfriend's great uncle happens to be the Japanese voice actor for Carozzo Ronah and I'm trying to fight him so that her mom can see some of his work.

MechaX

At what point do you fight the XMA-01 Rafflesia from F91 in this game? My girlfriend's great uncle happens to be the Japanese voice actor for Carozzo Ronah and I'm trying to fight him so that her mom can see some of his work.

I wish I could tell you more, but you only fight it somewhere in trial mode (on one of the harder paths, I think).

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
It's his way of bragging. D=

Haha no way. Modest way of saying look at meeee though.

LOL, Shinn.

Also I didn't know that burst tracked the opposite person (._. ) ~

And I think Arche is poo. Same with Master. They're probably really good with good people, but for a lot of people online who are just melee rushing non stop I can just 2B with Turn A to get rid of them like 70% of the time or something.

MechaX

Beckx

Tangent:

After watching the first episode of Gundam Build Fighters this morning, I really, really want a game on the EXVS engine where you build your own mobile suit to fight. I used to love building Gears in Heavy Gear II and trying them out (though you could abuse the hell out of the cost system in that game). A Gundam build and fight game built with EXVS is like my dream game.

Beckx

I'd be worried about balancing

You'd have to get the cost system right.

Ugh, Gundam Breaker, grind to unlock parts. Do Not Want.

But sadly if they made a base game like I want & then included codes for additional parts with the new GBF universal system re-release kits, I'd be all over that. :(

Looks like Epyon is getting added to the arcade version of Full Boost in a few days

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2013/10...o-arcade-version-of-mobile-suit-gundam-e.html

For those living in Japan and play Full Boost normally, you will be able to try OZ-13MS Gundam Epyon before the 2014 PlayStation 3 release! You can check out the overview by 4Gamer here and a demonstration from Tokyo Game Show after the jump!

Epyon, piloted by Zechs Merquise, will be a close-range mobile suit with emphasis on melee attacks. In addition to Epyon's regular mode, players can activate its mobile armor form to fly away before planning to attack. The gundam will be classed as a 3000 point gundam so players will have to maintain momentum and stay alive as much as possible to prevent the team's 6000 point cost meter from draining.

also upon looking I did not notice it already got posted in the full boost thread. derp.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Came across this scam at wondergoo just now:

MokkPsf.jpg

Rip off price for this undeniable kusoge.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Have it just be Luna in Gunner Zaku Warrior cosplay.

With no chest armor ofc.

Soul Cal x Gundam Crossover begins. Luna to get bigger boobs in next game.

It's a trend that will last for four installments, then on the fifth it'll just level off. The series will also feature random guest mechs and the fourth will have the RB-79 Ball as a playable character to piss everyone off with the smaller size compared to the rest of the roster

Is this made by the same people who used to make those Zoids VS games that used to come out on the GCN? I fucking loved those to bits, although they haven't aged well at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom