• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT| The Trials of Osiris

daedalius

Yep just shut it off.

I am spoiler free so far other than very minor ones.

Too bad, someone post when they are back to not mission gameplay.

BraXzy

First complaint for multiplayer...

When in a fireteam, in the main menu lobby before you search/after a match, you can't hear your friends. Which then makes me want to make a chat party but that'd stop our ability to communicate with other team members.

Kssio_Aug

What a poor decision of them! My god! Who would want to look at that hours before the release? That's stupid... I can't even...

Christof

Neo Member
First complaint for multiplayer...

When in a fireteam, in the main menu lobby before you search/after a match, you can't hear your friends. Which then makes me want to make a chat party but that'd stop our ability to communicate with other team members.

I guess, I never want to talk to people in gamechat because I have never tried this, but can party leader still switch the entire party chat between game and private?

I think you can at least do that individually.

Whatever map NoobTV is streaming on is quite literally the ugliest Halo map I've ever seen.

I know it's a forge map, but jesus christ.

EDIT: Orion. Jesus. It looks like a map made with UE3 and the assets didn't load all the way in.

Kibbles

These dedi servers for SWAT are pretty bad. Lots of trading, dying a had second after I already killed the guy, etc.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger

QiZvlq6.png

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I decided to re-download Halo 5 since it was saying it had only 0 gigs. After a bit more than 3 hours it's at 57%, goddamn this is slow. I still have 5 hours and 30 minutes but my internet slows down a lot in an hour and 30-ish minute soooo...

Hopefully it's done before 12 or I'm gonna cry myself to sleep.

Top Bottom