• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite Multiplayer Bots Are Surprisingly Toxic

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Spotted by Twitter user @reqsihw, it looks as though the bots in Halo Infinite will go out of their way to teabag opponents once taking them down. Yes, despite being AI-controlled, these bots will seemingly still look to pull off moves that Halo players have been making in every installment since Halo: Combat Evolved. As seen in the clip below, after taking down an opposing player, one of the bots proceeds to quickly crouch up and down over the corpse of an enemy player for no other reason outside of taunting. The bot doesn't do it for long, but it's definitely noticeable.

Aion002

Lilly Singh Lol GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

"gAeM jUrNaLiZm" clickbait headline strikes again.

It's a bot, teabagging. It's a light hearted joke and a reference, people. Probably why that twitter user shared it as well.

ManaByte

Spotted by Twitter user @reqsihw, it looks as though the bots in Halo Infinite will go out of their way to teabag opponents once taking them down. Yes, despite being AI-controlled, these bots will seemingly still look to pull off moves that Halo players have been making in every installment since Halo: Combat Evolved. As seen in the clip below, after taking down an opposing player, one of the bots proceeds to quickly crouch up and down over the corpse of an enemy player for no other reason outside of taunting. The bot doesn't do it for long, but it's definitely noticeable.

Cry About It Captain Kirk GIF

JLB

Banned
Of course its just crouching while fighting with another one©.
But it would be quite fun if true lol

Orenji Neko

Remind me of Pure Pwnage even if English slang hard to understand to me。My American relatives showed me Pure Pwnage way in the past of early 2000s and me and my wife always liked it。Wanted to go to event at least once but unable to justify flight from Japan to Canada costs and time。FPS Doug was always great to watch。My daughter knew 'boom headshot' from very young ha ha。

Derktron

Banned
And that's how you know the bots have intelligence and I have to admit that is impressive. I would have thought that these bots would just be like any other bots. Lack of any intelligence. But when playing the game, it feels like I'm playing with other people. So good on 343i.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Remind me of Pure Pwnage even if English slang hard to understand to me。My American relatives showed me Pure Pwnage way in the past of early 2000s and me and my wife always liked it。Wanted to go to event at least once but unable to justify flight from Japan to Canada costs and time。FPS Doug was always great to watch。My daughter knew 'boom headshot' from very young ha ha。

Why are your periods circles? Very peculiar.

Last edited:

MrFunSocks

Banned
Far out I hate this "toxic" and "triggering" BS that all the kids cry about these days. One of the quickest ways I'll stop listening to someone is if they say so and so is toxic or triggering.

On the topic, I think it's amazing if they made bots teabag haha. Good bots behave like real players, and real players teabag in video games a lot.

Last edited:

Unk Adams

Banned
If they think that's "toxic" then I wonder how these snowflakes would have handled Halo 2 multiplayer back in 2004. I miss when Xbox Live was a tight-knit community back then and no magazine or website would even allow a "journalist" to write such a worthless article during that time period, either. It's sad how far we've regressed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom