• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Potter creator JK Rowling Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Trevelyon said:
Uh... pics

w.jpg

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Mark it down boys. This is officially the first time that someone writing fan fiction about wizards got laid.

Blackie

This is a kind of random statement, but am I the only who the thinks Jk Rowlins is really cool as a person? I saw an interview with her on Good morning America and I think I fell in love with her. She spoke in such an indescribably intelligent and self assured way.

Plus she's a damn good looking.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
scola said:
Mark it down boys. This is officially the first time that someone writing fan fiction about wizards got laid.

*holds microphone to J. K. Rowling's stomach*
"This will be the last time you see female genitalia!"
triumph.gif

Blackie said:
This is a kind of random statement, but am I the only who the thinks Jk Rowlins is really cool as a person? I saw an interview with her on Good morning America and I think I fell in love with her. She spoke in such an indescribably intelligent and self assured way.

Plus she's a damn good looking.

Yeah, she's an awesome person. A gifted writer, for sure, but still down to earth. She seems to love interacting with her fans. She's involved with a lot of charities, also. I remember reading an article where she got in contact with this girl who was dying of cancer, I think, and she read her parts of book four over the phone before it was ever published.

Deku Tree

Flaming Duck said:
This is a couple weeks old. She announced it on her site and said it shouldn't impact the schedule of book six any.

That's good to know... although her intentions might not turn out to be the reality of the situation.

Alucard

Banned
That's awesome for her. :) As long as the series concludes before I die, I'll be happy. She can take her time if it means the books will be that much better.

hobbitx

scola said:

Yeah she's one sexy milf. I remember I finally saw what she looked like on this pbs doc, up until that point I thought she was some bearded british guy, I've never been a huge Potter fan.

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
as much as she says this won't impact the release of book six...i don't know, i just want to see it next summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom