• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

heartbreakers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

this has got to be one of the best movies ever.

JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT has never looked better IMO. thru out the whole movie she prances around in mini skirts and very provacative dresses highlighting her tatas and ass.

i dont even remember the plot or if the movie in itself was good but jebus she looked hot. its worth watching cause of her alone.

there is no jlh nudity but i think its better this way as its more of a tease.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Definitely one of my guilty pleasures. Sigourney Weaver, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Gene Hackman, Jason Lee, Ray Liotta and a cameo from Kevin Nealon? Count me in.

Shinobi

Heh, yeah...watched it on Friday for the first time simply to look at JLH, and was surprised at how funny it was. Liotta was just hilarious, Weaver was ridiculously sexy (what can I say? I'm a sucker for MILF's), Hackman for once didn't steal the show but was still good, and by the end of the movie I managed to fall in love with JLH again. I swear, if we ever cross paths I'm asking her for a date. I'll probably watch the encore on TBS later tonight.

dem

I love Jennifer Love Hewitt... and Ive yet to see this movie.

Guess its time
Now where are those tissues.. er.

Or just screens period.

jennifer_love_hewitt_6.jpg

Jennifer%20Love%20Hewitt-%20Black%20leather.jpg

jenniferhewitt09.jpg

Dan

What the hell is that last pic from? A film or just some magazine photo?

Slo said:
So I heard she got naked in the Tuxedo. Should I believe the hype?

Did someone tell you that just so you'd watch the movie? What a dirty trick. She doesn't get nude but there's a supposed nipple slip when she falls into a pool. No big deal.

Dan said:
What the hell is that last pic from? A film or just some magazine photo?

It's not a real photo. It's an airbrush drawing done on a PC. Not sure if that's her real head or not though.

Dan

Yeah okay, I thought it looked messed up, but they do all kinds of crap to publicity photos and magazine poses.

effzee

none of these pics can descibe how hot she looks in the movie. this is the first time ive seen her take a role like this where she is seducing men left and right and playing a super hot vixen.

well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom