• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchday

104 packs or so opened:

Awaken the Makers
Marsh Queen
Unite the Murlocs
Ozruk
Shezram
Fire Plume's Heart
Jungle Giants

Want to craft:
Time Warp (I am for sure crafting this one soon)
Rogue quest
Umbra

Well, didn't really get any great legendaries, but at least I've got 18000 dust to spend... that should get me up to speed. Playing Ranked for the next few weeks is going to be interesting and fun.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Kibler called Black Knight his secret best card in the Un'goro meta. I think he is probably right.

If you got it throw it in there. Hell... I might try throwing it in my Pirate Warrior for unexpected lethals.

DSmalls84

Kibler called Black Knight his secret best card in the Un'goro meta. I think he is probably right.

If you got it throw it in there. Hell... I might try throwing it in my Pirate Warrior for unexpected lethals.

Just unpacked that card a few weeks ago!

gutshot

103 packs opened:

Kalimos
Spiritsinger Umbra
The Last Kaleidosaur
Tyrantus
Swamp King Dred

Not bad. Gonna try an elemental Shaman first.

Crosseyes

Banned
About 60 packs in, got Ozruk, Tarim, and Umbra for legs. Pretty happy with both and hell I'll give big dumb Ozruk a shot since I like the elementals.

Nightmare scenario for epics though.

2x bloodbloom
2x turtle of yogg-saron
2x explore ungoro
2x chitin tunneler

That 4000 dust from the hall of fame is gonna be spent on epics...

Hunter easily triggered his quest, was able to survive the Raptor onslaught thanks to a lot of elemental taunts, barely won the match

29 packs and no legends, I should be guaranteed one in a few days....right

cHinzo

Why not run something like an owl in an aggro deck like In the old days lol.

patchday

lol! Yeah I never did shred my Black Knight. It just felt like a card that was awaiting on a meta to shine in

Grief.exe

ANnYgzN.png

Dahbomb

I'm ready for the new minesweeper meta!

Anyone got me one of those handlock lists everybody is talking about?
You can use mine.

I posted it on Hearthpwn but Hearthpwn isn't loading like the game client so I will just type it out.

Mortal Coil
Mixtress of Mixtures
Sunfury Protector x2
Doomsayer x2
Ancient Watcher x2
Humongous Razor Leaf x2
Shadow Bolt
Earthen Ring Farseer x2
Hellfire
Defender of Argus x2
Faceless Shambler x2
Twilight Drake x2
Shadowflame x2
Cult Apothecary
Siphon Soul x2
Abyssal Enforcer
Mountain Giant x2
Jaraxxus

I really like a Spellbreaker in this if you can fit it in.

inky

Yup, was it this bad with MoG? I thought, apart from the card weight issues, the servers held up pretty well.

They held perfectly fine the past few releases from what I remember. There's probably more demand this time.

Kripp's back in if anyone's interested.

Schryver

Coming back to the game after over a year not playing and I recently bought the first wing of League of Explorers before it rotates so I can get the rest later. Just realized I also bought the second wing last night (was considering using Fierce Monkey in Standard quest Warrior deck) so now I have no gold for Karazhan lol. Might just pay real money if I decide I want some cards in there right away for decks

Eddie Bax

65 packs so far.

3 legendaries (Open the Waygate, Lakkari Sacrifice, Spiritsinger Umbra), all of which I wanted to try, so that was nice. The two quests came in back-to-back packs, then I had to wait another 40 packs for Umbra.

11 epics, and outside of the expected mass of common cards, I got 8 Direhorn Hatchlings (one golden).

Pooya

best application of tar creeper so far is indeed zoolock. It's so good...

I'm crushing it with egg zoo. Got Maiev yay.

The new egg is far worse than old though and without PO it's even worse but with the new 4 drops you curve out it's disgusting.

Beating all the terrible quest decks and hunter on turn 6. This hunter finished quest but too bad he was dead on board lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom