• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy Teaser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rlan

Nice! I've read the first book, which was the only book I actually ending up WANTING to read more of during High School, so I have high hopes for it.

That teaser actually got me quite excited for this, despite teasers not usually being capable of doing such. I should probably hold my breath until we can get an actual trailer.. I can only imagine how this will turn out.

Laurent

The original TV series was excellent, and is available on DVD. I can't wait to see the teaser (unfortunately, I am once again too late in this thread)...

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, I am soooo pumped for this.

Martin Freeman as Arthur Dent - Genius!

I'm expecting inconsistancy, anything less just wouldn't be cricket.

Oh yes, ohhh yes!

Freeburn.

jett

D-Member
ckohler said:
Very true. In fact, John Macovich's character was created by Adams specifically for the movie. He intends it to be a unique version. I think it will be a mix of several books together too. There was a set report posted online where someone got to tour the Heart of Gold sets and they said they saw the actual Nutrimatic machine with a cup of tea sitting on it. That "scene" doesn't happen until the second book.

Actually, it does happen in the first book. :p

So, uh yeah, I'm bumping this thread because I just finished reading HGTTG for the first time...and damn it was awesome. I haven't had so much fun reading a book since...ever. Loved the teaser too.

So uh, so this isn't an entirely worthless post, here's a picture of what seems to be Marvin:

marvin.jpg

He looks like a fat, vertically challenged stormtrooper...wtf. Not like I imagined him to be. Got it from here: http://douglasadams.com/movie/ Don't shoot me if it's not actually from the movie. :p

Either way...I hope this movie turns out great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom