• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy download size is 79.5 GB for PS5 and 76.5GB for Xbox Series X|S

MaKTaiL

Apparently there are 5 modes on PS5.

40 fps fidelity with vrr for 120 hz monitor is confirmed according to a leak on Reddit.

Another option is fidelity Rtx.. which is 30 fps. Then there's Performance 60 and unlocked if I'm not mistaken.

I'm looking forward to how it performs on PC and if my pc can do better fps with Rtx. Otherwise ps5 is a surefire way to go.
I'll definitely switch between 40fps and unlocked performance modes.

Sadly thats 99% of games. The lack of environmental interaction in game worlds is criminal, and has been for way too long :( I'd take a major graphical hit all day long to get environmental interaction.
Bethesda and Rockstar games tend to have decent world interactivity, but yea most open world games have alot of set dressing.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Bethesda and Rockstar games tend to have decent world interactivity, but yea most open world games have alot of set dressing.
I agree on Bethesda, not so much on Rockstar. Even in RDR2, most things felt bolted down, and all the interactions felt very pre-programed/pre-animated. Bethesda games though, 100% agree, the world feels dynamic, its why I love them so much. Just wish we could get a Skryim + Red Faction style game where Buildings, Ground, Vegetation, Objects, NPCs and all that are completely dynamic and interact. I can only imagine the amazing bugs.

Last edited:

fart town usa

Gold Member
You have ADSL internet in 2023.... Thank god for 1gbit Fiber

You'd be surprised at how quick aDSL is but yea, it's archaic, lol. My wife is grandfathered to some bundle but I'm upgrading to cable this month or next. I want to start streaming and it's just not possible with aDSL. We unfortunately don't have residential fiber where I'm at, just business right now.

Emedan

You'd be surprised at how quick aDSL is but yea, it's archaic, lol. My wife is grandfathered to some bundle but I'm upgrading to cable this month or next. I want to start streaming and it's just not possible with aDSL. We unfortunately don't have residential fiber where I'm at, just business right now.
Oh yeah they've done strides, last I had it it was up to 80Mbit (though that was prohibitively expensive). Cable is good though, I had it in my last building. Currently my 1gbit fiber line is included in the rent so I'm pretty happy about it.

Banned
Sadly thats 99% of games. The lack of environmental interaction in game worlds is criminal, and has been for way too long :( I'd take a major graphical hit all day long to get environmental interaction.

Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

Top Bottom