• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy Editions Deluxe & Collector's have been revealed

Draugoth

Gold Member
Pre-order the Hogwarts Legacy Collector's Edition tomorrow at 8 AM PT.

Fa7ZvTDXgAAVPCq
Fa7ZOTcUcAAxKoZ
Fa7ZPapWIAAh1DF

STARSBarry

Gold Member
To put this into perspective the CE of Ni no Kuni, came with a real 339 page hardbacked spell book which you need to refer to in game (there's a digital version you access for people who never bought the CE) so I tend to find myself flicking through it for monster evolutions etc as I play alongside the quests and puzzles that require you to find answers within it, and a doll of Mr Drippy for less than half this amount.

IM1ciaI.jpg

I mean come on... if it where a real book that you could use during gameplay fair enough at least I would start to see the value but it's just plastic with a magnet.

alzL0tD.jpg

Look at this beauty and compare to what they showed in the video.

$300 is a disgrace.

Last edited:

BigStef71

Neo Member
Why the fuck are starting to lock steelbooks behind the collectors edition? First God of War did this and now this. I'm surprised these assholes aren't doing the same for gotham knights.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Pre-order the Hogwarts Legacy Collector's Edition tomorrow at 8 AM PT.

Fa7ZvTDXgAAVPCq
Fa7ZOTcUcAAxKoZ
Fa7ZPapWIAAh1DF

I thought it was an authentic book and that the metal base was separate for the wand.

But seeing that it connects with the wire, to levitate the wand, made me laugh a lot.

It does not even levitate well, it is very attached to the book :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Fbh

Overpriced crap like always.
But hey, at least the steelbook actually includes the game!

Why the fuck are starting to lock steelbooks behind the collectors edition? First God of War did this and now this. I'm surprised these assholes aren't doing the same for gotham knights.

Yeah it sucks.
Cool steelbooks used to be one of the few preorder bonuses that actually got me to pre order games

I love all the Dark Souls ones:
nIbgdyN_TKsIPek71rIqEi3lq5uRyLSUe8Ofy1v6VHc.jpg

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
These things are never what they promise.

marvel_capcom_01.jpg
Yea, that's what I'm worried about with all of this collection.

Infinity stones was truly a thing for suckers, it didn't even come with the game. Also it's about that Marvel trash, so fuck that too. My friend who was into Marvel big time bought it and was very let down.

Doom85

These things are never what they promise.

marvel_capcom_01.jpg

The Persona 5 Collector’s Edition was pretty good. I like my Morgana plush, and the soundtrack CD was great.

The Jill Valentine figure that came with the Resident Evil 3 Remake is fairly good. Not great looking but I’m fine with it.

I didn’t get the CE for Spider-Man 2018 but my friend did, and the statue that came with it looked pretty good when I saw it at his place IIRC.

Anyway, I’ll probably spring for just the Deluxe on this game. I like those Dark Arts costumes.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Sorry, but no. Not the type to do pre-orders, not to mention the price is too damn stupid.

I will stick with the regular game when it launches.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
don't spend you cash on plastic shit kids..
it's never limited and it always ends up in a bin.

if you REALLY want that shit buy nintendo LE crap because that actually stays worthwhile

Pelta88

If ever there was an argument for a collectors editon being a long term investment...

Hogwarts Legacy is it.

Last edited:

SegaManAU

Gold Member
$500 AUD and people are already paying double for it on eBay...lol

I'm so glad 98% of CE's don't interest me anymore and I really don't have room for them. It seems like $500 is starting to become the standard now though...

W6wNHmb.png
SZrDVhf.png
itU53N7.png

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
If eBay stopped shit practices of being able to sell something that isn’t available then the problem would be solved.

But hey they take what 15% of all sales so why would they give a fuck.

Rockondevil

I got an email about them. Saw the price before I saw what was in it. Immediately deleted email.

Thanks OP for confirming I was correct in deleting that email.

Top Bottom