• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holyshit

I thought it was bad when I saw tons of right winger talks here but man the racisim and nut heads here really have reached my limit.
Neogaf was a place I loved going to but it's nothing but a shit hole left open for all the racists and fucking trump supporters.
I am getting the fuck out of this place. America is doomed because of fuckers like you and all the Republicans and Trump supporters and the baby leader himself.
Bye bitches
FUCKING APRIL FOOLS BULLSHIT.

Last edited:
Imagine if we lost Brap and Matt in the same week.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

H4ze

Americans always think they are the center of the earth. I don't give a shit about your Demos or Libs talking, I shit on Trump and your retarded alt-right / alt-left thinking....

Nobody outside of the USA gives a shit about the USA, just sayin... there are many people who are pretty nice and smart here, talk to them instead of these morons.

Last edited:

Mihos

Gold Member
Americans always think they are the center of the earth. I don't give a shit about your Demos or Libs talking, I shit on Trump and your retarded alt-right / alt-left thinking....

Nobody outside of the USA gives a shit about the USA, just sayin... there are many people who are pretty nice and smart here, talk to them instead of these morons.

I am weirdly OK with this.

BrettWeir

I thought it was bad when I saw tons of right winger talks here but man the racisim and nut heads here really have reached my limit.
Neogaf was a place I loved going to but it's nothing but a shit hole left open for all the racists and fucking trump supporters.
I am getting the fuck out of this place. America is doomed because of fuckers like you and all the Republicans and Trump supporters and the baby leader himself.
Bye bitches

The "tolerance" and playbook of the left on point. TDS is on point. First talking point, call everyone that doesn't agree with you a racist. Second talking point, everything is doomed due to anyone that supports Trump.

Good display, fine Sir. Yes. I assumed your gender. <3

Top Bottom