• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Homelander is seemingly confirmed for Mortal Kombat 1

Draugoth

Gold Member
Homelander has seemingly been confirmed as a DLC character for Mortal Komat 1.

The character, who will also be added to Call of Duty later this week has been rumored to appear in the fighting game for some time. Now, an official TikTok account has seemingly confirmed his inclusion in Mortal Kombat.

In response to a fan asking “Cod and possibly MK?,” the Vought International Studios account responded, “MK confirmed.”

Amazon Prime Smile GIF by The Boys

Last edited:
You know I’m glad Street Fighter doesn’t do guest characters. Having a couple, like in KI, MK9, Injustice 1, and the SoulCalibur games is cool enough. Ever since MKX though half the DLC roster has been guests, and it’s annoying because then other more interesting characters that are from the actual universe get snubbed for pop culture reference #369.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
You know I’m glad Street Fighter doesn’t do guest characters. Having a couple, like in KI, MK9, Injustice 1, and the SoulCalibur games is cool enough. Ever since MKX though half the DLC roster has been guests, and it’s annoying because then other more interesting characters that are from the actual universe get snubbed for pop culture reference #369.

It's funny because I have been getting back into the new Melty Blood recently...

And I was pissed when I realised half the DLC roster was guest character from the Fate series.... mainly Grand Order (mobile gatcha trash)

Their are major Meltyblood/Tsukihime characters that are still missing from the roster... but they prioritised these guest characters to get all the mobile gatcha players who won't stick around a mechanically complex game you don't win by just playing a slot machine.

It's why Smashes "everyone is here" was so important, because truly anything added would not he at the expense of what came before.

At least that gave me Aoko... I dont think I could play a melty blood game without her on the roster (which they didn't at launch)

melty-blood-aozaki.gif

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
He fought a lot in the third season though, like actually fought and didn't just kill.
Kinda. He did in the story, but I don't think they've really ever done one true action scene with the camera pulled back that was all that memorable. The highlight is the story and characters for me. But yeah, he fought a little bit.

ZoukGalaxy

This guy is so scary 😱 you never know what he's going to do, he's a perfect fit for the gore.

Mean Amazon Prime Video GIF by The Boys
Amazon Prime Dad GIF by The Boys

Last edited:
Homelander is coming to warzone tomorrow everywhere
I hope he's not like a direct port of injustice superman since he's basically evil superman
But I can bet his fatalities will be glorious

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I mean, if there won't be a Fatality where he's jerking off from a rooftop covering in blood and guts and then soon after downpour of cum rains down killing whoever standing at the bottom... that won't be a true Homelander experience for me.

the-boys-homelander.gif

Solidus_T

Homelander being in MK was originally leaked via DLC leaks, which pisses me off, but whatever.
That aside, as much as he may fit into MK, it's pretty ironic given the commentary The Boys makes with superhero films/crossovers. They do need their money I suppose...

Top Bottom