• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Forbidden West: Complete Edition launches on PS5 October 6, and comes to PC early 2024

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch

In this complete collection with Horizon Forbidden West and Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores DLC, take on more awe-inspiring machines, meet new tribes, and travel to the treacherous archipelago of Los Angeles!

Horizon Forbidden West: Complete Edition will be available for $59.99 USD / €59.99 / ¥7,980 and includes:

• Horizon Forbidden West for PS5
  • Burning Shores DLC for PS5
  • Digital soundtrack
  • Digital art book
  • Horizon Zero Dawn Vol. 1: The Sunhawk digital comic book*
  • In-game items:
    • Extras in Photo Mode (special pose and face paint)
  • In-game items unlocked via story progression:
    • Carja Behemoth Elite outfit ·Carja Behemoth Short Bow
    • Nora Thunder Elite outfit
    • Nora Thunder Sling
    • Apex Clawstrider Machine Strike piece
    • Resources pack

PC gamers: you won’t have to wait long. In partnership with Nixxes Software, Horizon Forbidden West: Complete Edition is coming to Steam and Epic Games in early 2024. You can wishlist this now:

Last edited:

Flabagast

200w.gif

ClosBSAS

Stop trying to gaslight console wars.
ps5 boys are just beta testers for pc games now. thanks. now i get all your DLC too. either way, am just gonna buy it to see what the fuss about the graphics is all about. playstation fans thinking their games are the second coming of christ when in fact, horizon saga is just boring af.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
So 2 years from release, but some people really want to pretend it's somehow day and date.
Not only that, Jim Ryan recently said expect a 2 year PC release for some games, and day and date for some.

So far its single player, 2 years
GaaS/online games, day and date.

Older games that didn't hit PC yet is the curious part: Demons Souls, Ghost of Tsushima.

T4keD0wN

Dope, loved the first one. Seems like an improvement in almost every aspect that i found the first one underwhelming.

This leaves only Demon Souls, Tsushima and Gran Turismo 7 left from the Nvidia leak.

Last edited:

TrebleShot

Wow took them long enough I thought it would come this summer , looking forward to it.

Hardware requirements will be mad for this.

Unknown?

Man, I'm console bias, but even I'm looking forward to seeing how good this will look on PC. I wonder if it would give cyberpunk a run for it's money.

Like imagine this game with path tracing.
No one will be wowwed here based on responses. Apparently this game was disappointing graphically because it was cross gen. A 4090 will be just another cross gen upgrade.

Senua

No one will be wowwed here based on responses. Apparently this game was disappointing graphically because it was cross gen. A 4090 will be just another cross gen upgrade.
Who said that? People are saying it's disappointing gameplay wise, the visuals are stellar.

Eotheod

seems Sony strategy after 2 year release on PC. Microsoft should be do same, if they want force people to buy Xbox
I bloody well hope not. No reason why PC can't have a day and date release for something like God of War or Spider-Man 2. I personally believe the impact to PlayStation 5 consoles or game copies selling if a PC version was also released is negligible at best, but it would be hard to say no to the double dipping mentality.

Salz01

The only interesting thing would be to see what kind of mods there are for it. It was a boring game not as good as the first.

Senua

Bloodborne & Gran Turismo when Jim. When the fuck will you give those 2 to us!!!!
I don't think we'll ever get OG Bloodborne on PC, the Bluepoint remake however....

I want this day one but it's probably going to play worse on my 3080Ti than it does on my PS5
Well let's hope it's decently optimised this time around, surely they learnt from their first release.

Last edited:

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
Are you being sarcastic or...?
Because the game's pretty much known exclusively for how much of a technical marvel it is

Top Bottom