• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How do you system link playstation 2 for some hot armored core 2 love

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Idioteque said:
Is Nine Breaker that PSP game?

I want that.
No, that's Formula Front. Nine Breaker is for PS2.

Armored Core 2
Armored Core 2: Another Age
Armored Core 3
Armored Core 3: Silent Line
Armored Core: Nexus
Armored Core: Formula Front(didn't know there was a PS2 version, if any)
Armored Core: Nine Breaker
Armored Core: Last Raven

That's alot of Armored Core titles.

User 406

Banned
Armored Core 2 used the Firewire cable to link up. But the series has switched to LAN play with the network adapter. If you get Nexus, it has two discs and you can use them both to play linked up over a LAN. Also, you can use XLink Kai tunnelling to play online. Nexus also has the option for dual analog control, which fucking rocks, not to mention some other kick ass features.

Sea Manky said:
Armored Core 2 used the Firewire cable to link up. But the series has switched to LAN play with the network adapter. If you get Nexus, it has two discs and you can use them both to play linked up over a LAN. Also, you can use XLink Kai tunnelling to play online. Nexus also has the option for dual analog control, which fucking rocks, not to mention some other kick ass features.

This I did not know? I haven't been keeping up with the series. and linking/LAN on te PS2 was a bear back in the day when Gran Turisimo 3 was launched so I siad to hell with LAN on PS2. But now thatnks to this info, I will revisit LAN on the PS2. Thank for the info.

Top Bottom