• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I couldn't avoid I bought two more Action Figures!

HighPoly

Banned
The No Way Home version of Tobey Maguire below, and the WOLF PREDATOR, from AVP2!

friendly-neighborhood-spider-man_marvel_gallery_63d80a0581a24.jpg

ef32eb2e417b75b2b435aa688cd68fdd.jpg

I didn't like AVP2 as much I loved the first movie... But This Predator concept is THE BEST EVER !!!
Damn, I decided because the Jungle Predator are used now, and they have so many problems in design!
They are old pieces!

Last edited:

dorkimoe

I had a sideshow 6th scale of Luke Skywalker and the saber broke almost instantly :(. Wasnt happy with that considering the price, but they do make insane looking stuff

HighPoly

Banned
I had a sideshow 6th scale of Luke Skywalker and the saber broke almost instantly :(. Wasnt happy with that considering the price, but they do make insane looking stuff
Jesus !

I mea, SideShow? they are great
I'd like to find some cheap Endoskeleton T800 model by SideShow

Well, let's drink some wine, speak about our lives
I mean, you're beautiful and hot as Devil !

And the best part ever, is the fact you are gamer, nerd, geek!
No matter how far you are from me! I can feel your touch, your smile!

let me kiss youm humm humm humm

I raised it to 2000 Bucks an Hour

(I'm milking you for all you're worth)

HighPoly

Banned
I raised it to 2000 Bucks an Hour

(I'm milking you for all you're worth)
you are pretty safe now
I mean, I couldn't do anything to you!

it means, a girly avatar as yours has immense power in my poorly mind! ! !

you're taking advantage of it!!! behind this sexy image there is a strongly masculine MAN !
Maybe fat or even muscle! But I know you are waiting the best chance to make me your doll :messenger_grimmacing_:messenger_angry:

NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER ! ! !

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: stn
you are pretty safe now
I mean, I couldn't do anything to you!

it means, a girly avatar as yours has immense power in my poorly mind! ! !

you're taking advantage of it!!! behind this sexy image there is a strongly masculine MAN !
Maybe fat or even muscle! But I know you are waiting the best chance to make me your doll :messenger_grimmacing_:messenger_angry:

NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER ! ! !
Animated GIF

Ownage

Why are GI Joes now $50+? They haven't updated the look at all. Same plastic guns and details as 1980s.

I confess that I've been looking at buying a Rattler, Raven and Killer Whale.

Top Bottom