• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Hate To Ask A Possibly Stupid Question... Velocity Girl?

Varian

What about me, the Blue-Collar American Man, the guy with Confederate flags on his Forza truck? Is there a place for me on Live?

border

GDJustin said:
Maybe someone like you or me brings a 360 into the home, and thanks to its new features someone like my GF is actually willing to get a gamertag, whereas before the Live service just didn't appeal to them.
Maybe I missed it, but did they say you can have multiple GamerTags per account....for different family members? Or is the assumption just that other people will sign up for free Silver accounts? They've taken away the credit card requirement, right?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
ToxicAdam said:
Don't forget PokerGrandma123 who is going to spend 500 dollars on an Xbox so she can play online poker with her grandson.

:lol the best part of this thread is watching the trolls raise the price of the 360 with every post

meelk

Banned
MS preaches so much shit its amazing they dont all drown in it. Seriously, the whole xbox 360 MTV event was such a pathetic waste of time to anyone who really cares about gaming it simply revealed how totally clueless the MS marketing machine is. Velocity Girl just drives the point home a little harder.

Top Bottom