• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rare worked with Sony to bring Sea of Thieves to PS5

jm89

Damn, the lengths they had to go to hide this from Phil.
Booty and Greenberg aswell, both those two would have a spasm if they saw a ps5 port.

200w.gif

Last edited:

ElRenoRaven

That was an interesting read. Really cool to see you can do the safer seas stuff without having to have PSN plus. Makes me all the more glad I preordered it.

MonkD

I wonder what the platinum will look like on this.

There’s 259 Achievements totalling 5k+ Gamerscore.

I’d struggle to name another PS game with anything close to 259 Trophies.
Tomb Raider Remastered has 269 trophies, split between the 3 games that are setup the way DLC usually is. No platinum at all.

Havoc2049

I wonder what the platinum will look like on this.

There’s 259 Achievements totalling 5k+ Gamerscore.

I’d struggle to name another PS game with anything close to 259 Trophies.
SoT is in its second iteration of a PvP arena style game mode. The first iteration had like around 10-15 Achievements that have been sunset'd. There might also be a few more one time event achievements that are no longer possible to get, unless Rare brings the events back, so the Playstation version should probably have around 240-245 Trophy's.

I just added up all the estimated time of completion from the True Achievements web site and the low end total is 1,972 hours to complete all the Achievements in SoT. So you are probably looking at 2,000+ hours to complete all the Trophy's in the Playstation version.

Top Bottom