• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I honestly think Crossfire X highlights MS lack of judgement and quality control more than Redfall

you know I thought Xbox had been more involved than people were trying to make them out to be, thankfully Nibs has the receipts

Oh NIB... King of the Sony keyboard warriors and certainly in the hall of fame with other stans like DreamcastGuy. Xbox obviously broke from the game when they could tell it was going to suck. Crazy that even Remedy worked on this and their portion of the game was crap too. It isn't a first party game, though, and I don't see how this can be compared to an internal title like Redfall. Since it's like PUBG, maybe it comes to PS5 soon!

EDIT: Just dawned on me that NIB is pretty much Senjutsu Sage.

Last edited:

graywolf323

Oh NIB... King of the Sony keyboard warriors and certainly in the hall of fame with other stans like DreamcastGuy. Xbox obviously broke from the game when they could tell it was going to suck. Crazy that even Remedy worked on this and their portion of the game was crap too. It isn't a first party game, though, and I don't see how this can be compared to an internal title like Redfall. Since it's like PUBG, maybe it comes to PS5 soon!

EDIT: Just dawned on me that NIB is pretty much Senjutsu Sage.
holy false equivalency Batman

Nib is nothing like that and DreamcastGuy isn’t a stan either 🤦🏼‍♂️ both are regularly critical of PlayStation

Hudo

The fact that i associate the name more with ATI probably means im in the same basket.

7Cp6Kh2.png

Also this image i found is "peak" 2009 pc gaming!

IMG_0294001.jpg
I had a setup like this once. Good times...

Top Bottom