• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I miss brap

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Please come back. It’s not the same here without you 🥺

QtIYdZv.gif

JSoup

Banned
I generally find brap's hottakes funny.
It's when he goes from hottakes & the jokey shitposting we normally start threads with to just being disruptive to a discussion that I'm mildly annoyed. But even than, that's not an often occurrence.

belmarduk

Yeah, he should come back. I always enjoyed his posts.
Maybe he got a girlfriend and has less free time to post on Gaf now?

Whitesnake

Banned
More than likely he’s following in the footsteps of his idol and spending his time in GAF-jail snitching and snitching like it’s going out of style.

But who is he snitching on, and for what? 🤔🤔🤔

bronk

Banned
Same here OP. I get bored going through thread after thread without brap's snarky ass responses.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
What do you think brap's feet smell like?

Wait haxan7 haxan7 you got him banned for the back and forth you guys had and now you want him back? Talk about your love hate relationship.

When your mutual HJ bro is gone for an extended period of time, regardless of how much back and forth arguing there may be, sitting on your hand until it gets numb and giving yourself a stranger just doesn't feel the same. Emotions run rampant between "BEGONE" and "I MISS YOU!"

Last edited:
Top Bottom