• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I missed the $9.99 Counterstrike AGAIN.

cheapassgamer.com says "dead again" meaning it was active prior..

when I woke up, it wasnt..

that means CS-X was available while I was showering and eating my breakfast..

what kind of fool am I, to be showering and eating breakfast when I could be checking for cheap xbox live games..

seriously though, this $9.99 counterstrike is beginning to haunt me...

Fate is doing you a favor. Xbox CS is...kind of like getting kicked in the junk if you've ever played real CS (or any actually well-made shooter).

impirius

I know how you feel... I've been trying to get Wario World and 1080 for the past couple of days. EB, your shenanigans end today!

jedimike

adrockthekid said:
Fate is doing you a favor. Xbox CS is...kind of like getting kicked in the junk if you've ever played real CS (or any actually well-made shooter).

After being tied down to the PC version for years, CSX is a breath of fresh air.

heavy liquid, i hate you.. i am paying a shaman priest to curse you...

I want it for $9.99 so bad.. i actually had it previously, and I actually enjoyed playing the single player and enjoyed it online when I found a good server.. i just hated how bad the system was to find a server, half the time it would say the game wasnt available and then it took so long to look at the server list again.

Top Bottom