• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I'm in love...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugen

Banned
bscap000.jpg
bscap001.jpg

bscap002.jpg

Mugen

Banned
Badabing said:
Looks better with dark hair ;)

Yeah I agree. lol... I'm watching her show now. DLed it cause we don't have it here in Canada. And she's still blonde from the first ep I saw. ^_^ Though I did see her video. <3<3<3

Mugen

Banned
Trevelyon said:
Well, she sure beats Ol'man jaw.

Huh? Doesn't bother me. But at first, I was annoyed by her ass chin. But not anymore though... she's just too hot. <3<3<3

Bacon said:
It all goes to shit when she starts talking.
All I can hear when I'm watching the show is my heartbeat that screams out her name... (L)_(L)

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
AssMan said:
While we're talking about women does anyone think Sarah Jessica Parker is ugly as hell?

Yes, I do. Can't stand her.

Why even bother with Ashlee Simpson? Her sister is much much better looking.

AssMan said:
ROTF^^^

While we're talking about women does anyone think Sarah Jessica Parker is ugly as hell?

While she's far from gorgeus, I think alot of people exagerate how far she is from it. For a celebrity....she may not be amazing, but she is far....far from ugly as hell.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
morbidaza said:
While she's far from gorgeus, I think alot of people exagerate how far she is from it. For a celebrity....she may not be amazing, but she is far....far from ugly as hell.

And she's also far as hell from attractive, too.

shoplifter

mugen said:
Killthee: if you wanna imagine a guy by looking at a girl. GOOD FOR YOU. FAG.

person_garrison.gif

Wow, I just realized the word FAG wasn't filtered.

And with the new approval of the word "FAG" I can now say:

Hey there, shitty shitty fag fag,
shitty shitty fag fag, how do you do?
Hey there, shitty shitty fag fag,
shitty shitty fag fag, how do you do?

Piss off you fag shitters!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
morbidaza said:
If you find horses attractive, perhaps.

Leon

bscap007.jpg

This is "repulsive"?

What the hell kind of abnormal testosterone do you guys secrete? Christ, no offense, but there are limits to how much bullshit one can take...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
There will be no Fag calling in here... better late than never that's what I say....

She is not "repulsive" or "gross", but she does have quite a boyish look to her face. It's very masculine. The jawline, mouth, and nose all work in combination to make a very unconvincing girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom