• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I'm in love...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Yes Leon, sorry I do. Im being honest, not an elitist. I just dont like her general facial features. I mean, she could be considered 'cute', but attractive- no, sorry. Theres nothing enticing or exciting about her face.

grammafeet.jpg

bscap009.jpg

"EWWWWWW."

AssMan said:
ROTF^^^

While we're talking about women does anyone think Sarah Jessica Parker is ugly as hell?

Yeah, I don't see what's hot about her. Her face is so roughly angular and boxey, that she looks like Bizzaro's long lost daughter.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I like her, but those feet are scary. But you don't see those feet when her legs in the air, so what the hell.

And I don't know how to feel about Sarah Jessica Parker. She can look attractive sometimes, but most of the time I just can't like her.

DSN2K

see here at GAF 99% can not get anything better then that, if any.

so to make them selfs feel better they reject her.

Leon

Bogdan said:
While I am in the 1% who can get better, I don't know how anyone could defend her.

Maybe 99% of you guys couldn't get better and so you prop her up because your bar is low?

Since you're new here, let me point you in the direction you're looking for. Look out for a fellow named robertsan on this board. When you find him, stay very close to him, hold his hand and befriend him. You will become the most dashing pair of unconvincingly cocky, fantastically deluded videogamers on GAF. Welcome and enjoy yourself, Alpha Male.

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
She's a cutey, there's no doubt about that, and if someone says she's ugly, then lemme tell yah, OPEN YOUR FREAKEN' EYES WHEN WALKING AROUND AND YOU'LL SEE UGLY.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
open_mouth_ said:
She's a cutey, there's no doubt about that, and if someone says she's ugly, then lemme tell yah, OPEN YOUR FREAKEN' EYES WHEN WALKING AROUND AND YOU'LL SEE UGLY.

Not ugly, but not attractive. Maybe theres a higher capita of attractive girls where i live, or my bar is higher, but thats what it is. She looks kind of like a guy, and fires up absolutely nothing in me. Most of the girls I talk to on a regular basis I find much more attractive, and Im not even interested in them. But thats me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom