• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I thought that game would do way better than it did."

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Titanfall - It was everything we loved about Call of Duty.....with mechs and parkour. How did the world let this die?
05zDQQJXCM09MpP5bTIo6cC-1.fit_lim.v1569490334.jpg

Titanfall 2 - Okay we'll give you a brilliant story this time and dumb down the MP because you are stupid.............this world is much dumber than we thought.
articles-tf2-different-shooter-header.jpg

APB: All Point Bulletin - GTA but online with cops and robbers? What could go wrong.
APB_KeyArt_01.jpg

Spec Ops: The Line - Everytime some oversaturated quip heavy shooter comes out and you are miffed.....just remember you didnt buy Spec Ops.......so you deserve this!
CzRNh7NXnoHwCgUsJd6pKk-1200-80.jpg

Mirrors Edge and Mirrors Edge Catalyst - You fuckers compalin the EA is soulless, yet you made them this way because you didnt support them when they actually gave a fuck.
mirror-s-edge-pc-game-ea-app-cover.jpg

Alpha Protocol - People are shocked the industry is where its at...........
Alpha-Protocol-Remastered-01-Header.jpg

Evolve - I was even in the Alpha, Beta and this game was so much fun, When it went to game shows it won like every award......i thought it would generate a new genre of online shooters.
Evolve-Title.jpg

Life of Black Tiger: The Rage of Black Tiger - This is why there is no more innovation int he industry
maxresdefault.jpg

Other than APB and Black Tiger I bought all of these games day 1 because I believed in them and probably still have disks/keys somewhere, the industry kinda drying up was to be expect.
These days im deep in my Atelier games and get happy when I hear gust is proud they sold 100 thousand copies, cuz so many other games regardless of how good they are get review bombed and miss sales targets cuz execs expect every game to do 15 million.....makes me apprehensive to finish the game because of the negativity surrounding it.

Top Bottom