• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I would pay $40 to play P.T.

Would you pay $40 to play P.T.?

• Yes... It was worth it!

Votes: 17 15.5%
  • No... It wasn't worth it!

Votes: 58 52.7%
  • I downloaded it in 2015 and used the DNS trick to keep it playable on my PS4

Votes: 35 31.8%

• Total voters

MacReady13

Yep game (demo) is definitely amazing. Hoping 1 day we will get to see what Kojima would've made out of Silent Hills. Anyway, I purchased a Pro and like a moron deleted the demo. Seeing this thread made me get off my ass and try that workaround on PC. Well, it fucking worked and I was just playing it again! As great and scary as I remember.

eot

Banned
I downloaded it but the download failed and I forgot to check on it. Did manage to do the "trick" to download it later, but still haven't played it.

nkarafo

There is an Unreal Engine PC port that isn't quite as good (it misses a couple of things like the roaches) but otherwise it's 90% there. However you need to find the correct version since there are a few different similar projects that aren't as good. Search for "Unreal PT 1.0.7"

Airola

I don't like most "modern" 3D games. I don't like most first person games.
That said, P.T. was really good, and perhaps the best demo ever made. I never owned a PS4 but played it one time with a friend on his console. Couldn't finish it but had tons of fun playing it.

Top Bottom