• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If I said the word, "FUN!" What is the first game that popped into your head

CGNoire

z8Bm96x.jpg
Wtf is this?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
m3QwLUZ.png

Last edited:

DeepSpace5D

Lot of options, but the very first one that popped into my head when I read the thread title was Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando

tvdaXD

I always have fond memories of screwing around with friends in Battlefield 3 & GTA IV Multiplayer. As for right now, I'm having a lot of fun with Helldivers 2.
Other honorable mentions are Baldur's Gate 3 and Deep Rock Galactic.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Mostly games with good traversal. BotW and TotK are fun to me. Spider-Man is fun. Tsushima is fun.

Most recently I found Kena a lot of fun. It maybe doesn't have the traversal bit in the same way, but I did find it very enjoyable.

Oh, also It Takes Two. Most fun I've had in a game with another human in many years.

And yeah, most Mario games.

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member
I don't play games unless I have fun..

But if I was forced to say one right now it would be Tears of the Kingdom, but mostly because I play it together with my three year old son who adores the game like no other. It's pretty damn interesting to see how engaged he is with the world.

Top Bottom