• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If they were to make a Karen: The video game, what would it play like?

nightfly

Sure it sounds crazy, but if you can get good games out of the likes of South Park and the AVGN with the right people and ideas you can do anything.

So what do you think a Karen video game would be like in terms of genre, gameplay, music, story etc..?

I think a battle system akin to SP TSoT could be interesting, you attack by shouting out things like "I DEMAND MANAGER AND CORPORATE NUMBER!!!" "WHO ARE YOU??? WHY ARE YOU IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD, I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE!!" "I DEMAND YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS AND YOUR SS#!!" etc. etc.

Hey, it might be fun!

mansoor1980

Gold Member
very simple ,use her as the main character

2jbXUZjE_400x400.jpg

game will be a bigger hit than tomb raider ever was

Isa

A mix of stealth and visual novel/rpg with dialogue options. You sneak up on potential victims and then spring accusations upon the poor sods, and the higher your Karen stat the better chance you have of convincing or winning a struggle sessions, like that Karen complaining that some person's Tesla was polluting the atmosphere with its fumes. Even if you lose, in her mind she won some perceived victory against your chosen oppression perks.

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
I would make a mix of minecraft/Terraria/Prison architect. You would create a world with certain sliders or choices, then once that world is procedurally created, you create your Karen. Then it is time to enter that world that was perfectly calm without you absolutely full of intolerable lack of civilism and go fix it, one discussion at a time. With "wokeinclusive", "family","business/job" primary flavors. But also a bunch of open world interactions because you also have to help your neighbors and make your rights as a customer respected!

DLCs would be coming every few months and would be about themes like vacation, hospitals, and evenements like funerals, weddings... In resume, like the Sims, but with more consideration for your input. After all, as the player of the game, you need to have your right to complain respected as much as possible!

Souls-like where you slay yourself through a mysterious and dangerous land of lowly immigrants who mow your lawn and fix your Starbucks Frappulatte yet act like they deserve to be spoken to like...ugh...people.

Weapons include Moonlight Great Coach Bag, My Husband's Law Firm Business Card Arrows and similar objects of mass humiliation.

You can level up your bleach levels, flip flops and designer shirts while adding customization such as Live Laugh Love signs and photos of your daughter Makenzie to Managerlink Shrine.

Estus Flask will consist of Mommy Juice, aka wine that you deny makes you an alcoholic.

Last edited:
A mix of stealth and visual novel/rpg with dialogue options. You sneak up on potential victims and then spring accusations upon the poor sods, and the higher your Karen stat the better chance you have of convincing or winning a struggle sessions, like that Karen complaining that some person's Tesla was polluting the atmosphere with its fumes. Even if you lose, in her mind she won some perceived victory against your chosen oppression perks.

Your idea inspired me that it could be like “Untitled Goose Game”. You have a world with people inside it and a checklist of things to annoy them.

Chronicle

It would be called Dying Race

It's about a planet hosting an intelligent species that has become so sidetracked and out of touch with need, confusing it with wants and desires, that they literally let the world and life slip away through their fingers and turn their paradise into a strip mall covered in garbage.

Top Bottom