• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you had to be stranded on a desert island with one forum member, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyNapSe

I am bring a lot of pplz!

Triumph (for the booze), funny posters, ALL THE WOMEN, Suerte (he's fun, and I"m sure to piss off all the Women eventually)

Suerte said:
MrPing1000 and a life sized cardboard cut out of Jake, that's all I'd need.

Ok dude but tell me when you and the cardboard are getting intimate, i walk on that and theres going to be awkward silences until we are rescued

totoro'd

Olimario, Gash Prex, Socreges, John Ricciardi (can't remember his screenname), the only cute guys I can think of that post here atm

oh, and Mike Works, because he has such a crush on me

aoi tsuki

Phoenix said:
That's easy - any of the female forum members....
Face it, there's no female forum members, never have been, and never will be. EVER.

i'd choose one of the gay members. Given the inevitable gay sex, i'd want someone with experience.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Mama Smurf said:
Diablos is gone too. presumably not for this anything in this thread, but we're still dropping like flies.

yeah, wtf did that douche get banned for this time?

J2 Cool

CVXFREAK said:
Anyone whose a big fan of Resident Evil

Dialogue from island..

"You know what I really loved? When that dog jumped through the window. I about shit my pants... ok I really did the first time but beyond that.. Say, wonder if Resident Evil 4's out yet. I.."
"..WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!1"
"Yeah, and probably come back as zombies! Haha, wouldnt that be cool??"
"Im going to EAT you!!!"
"Just like a zombie! How bout th.. !!!"

*SNARL*CRUNCH!*CRUNCH!*!!

Miguel

J2 Cool said:
Catzgirl or Miguel because he makes me laugh.. wait, is this even a question?? Miguel!

I'm flattered.

I'd probably pick someone like Diablos. I'd have Linkin Park blaring all over the island.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Barring any female choices, so that I can think with my brain instead of my penis:

Whoever I find to be the most interesting. Since that boils down to a popularity contest, I'll call any of the few, true elitist intellectuals.

tenchir

EviLore said:
Barring any female choices, so that I can think with my brain instead of my penis:

Whoever I find to be the most interesting. Since that boils down to a popularity contest, I'll call any of the few, true elitist intellectuals.

You realized that you are choosing from GAF members right?

FnordChan

Mermandala said:
If there's anyone here who can fashion a transmitter from coconuts it's FnordChan...

Wow, I'm honored. The liberal arts major in me is highly amused by this notion, but I'm honored.

in some ways he seems like the entire Gilligan's Island cast all conveniantly combined.

This is true, but I'm mostly made up of the Skipper and Gilligan:

g20.gif
+
g30.gif
=
fc-ga24.jpg

You'll note a distinct lack of Mary Ann, for which I can only apologize.

Meanwhile, if I was going to be stranded on a desert island with a GAFer, it would be JackFrost2012 - assuming the desert island was actually Japan and he was willing to let me sleep on his couch and give me the grand tour of Tokyo.

FnordChan

human5892

Queen of Denmark
I'd take DJ Demon J, because it would be a hilarious mismatch of sitcom proportions.

"Hey DJ, did you finish building that coconut GameCube?"
"Yes...only it's a coconut Xbox!"
"But we only have GameCube games!"
"No we don't, I shattered them and was planning on using the shards to cut you while you sleep!"
"Oh, you!"

Sure, I know you can't build a radio.

But there is a whole world of transmission variety: disease vectors being one and manga being another.
plus, I'm pretty sure that monkey-tapping two coconuts together counts.

another thing - overlooking inherited wealth, corporate fraud, and stock-fetishizing,
all SANE folk have a smidge of relaxed pomposity.

1981_5130_1.jpg

FnordChan

Mermandala said:
But there is a whole world of transmission variety: disease vectors being one and manga being another.

Well, can't argue with that.

plus, I'm pretty sure that monkey-tapping two coconuts together counts.

(Cue frentic pantwhoops.)

Fortunatly, if we're talking Gilligan's Island at least we won't be bored:

gilligan-pinball2.jpg

FnordChan

Triumph

Banned
Hmm... this is tough. I mean there are several different ways that you can go with this.

For instance, I'm almost positive that I could kill Oligario with my bare hands. And although I am a life-long vegetarian, if I DID have to kill and eat someone, he looks suitably well fed.

Then, of course, there is the eye candy way of looking at the issue. Catz wins here, hands down.

But realistically, I'd take someone as prone to alcoholism and ranting as me. Those who mentioned me are certainly candidates, but when it comes down to it the only person that I'm reasonably sure could do the job remains Drinky Crow. So I'll take Drinky and we'll fashion a distillery and get hammered on fermented coconut milk, and argue over which administration was the most corrupt: G W Bush, U S Grant, or Nixon.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Since I took this as a round about "which posters do you like etc" thread then I would choose either Wario64, Cyan, or Roal Duke.

If I were actually going to be stranded on a desert island I would choose a woman or someone who would be beneficial to survival, I doubt I would find one of the first type to my liking on GA. ;).

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Mike Works said:
Dopeyfish, so that no matter how delirious isolation makes me, I'll still feel sane whenever he says something.

I'll make sure to bring an extra Leafs jersey when you end up collapsing into Leafs fandom.

HAOHMARU

I'd want Gaming-Age Battle Royal with the whole forum on my island except I'm the only one with a weapon and it is a samurai sword so I could cut everyone down with its cold steel and I would start with the people I hate most which is really everyone on the board.

bjork

HAOHMARU said:
I'd want Gaming-Age Battle Royal with the whole forum on my island except I'm the only one with a weapon and it is a samurai sword so I could cut everyone down with its cold steel and I would start with the people I hate most which is really everyone on the board.

You shop at Hot Topic, don't you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom