• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: The FTC Trial Unmasks Xbox’s Ambitions

Drizzlehell

Banned
Looks like the media is slowly smelling the BS which Xbox/Phil and Co. have been spouting over the years
"Slowly"? It's unbelievable that no one was calling them out after they revealed what were their original plans for Xbox One.

Remember console warriors - none of those corpos are your friends, they would gladly drain your blood and sell your parents without a seconds thought if it suddenly became legal tomorrow.

justiceiro

Marlboro: Other M
Console war is good, is great, is the best thing that can happen in gaming, in fact...

...that is, when it fought by the fucking companies, not by its stupid fanboys.

Alan Wake

Sorry, but I am not upset. I just assume this is how most companies work. They have people responsible for PR for a reason. Reggie Fils-Aime, for one, what a bullshitter all day long (although I kind of like the guy).

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
I said it the other day, Xbox and Spencer have been unmasked, but I got jumped on by one of the faithful.

Their presence in the console space is quite insidious as has been revealed; they want to buy their way to dominance, it seems nothing is off the table. How long Sony and Nintendo can hold them off if Acti-Blizz deal goes through is questionable.
It is time for old rivals to set aside their differences. The Nintendo PlayStation must rise again!

SHA

Sorry, but I am not upset. I just assume this is how most companies work. They have people responsible for PR for a reason. Reggie Fils-Aime, for one, what a bullshitter all day long (although I kind of like the guy).
Yes, he speaks common sense, it almost as if he speak directly to us with no PR, that's what made him special.

Last edited:
Top Bottom