• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Top 10 Resident Evil Bosses

Soodanim

Gold Member
10. Uroboros (RE5)
9. Yawn (REmake)
8. Margurite Baker (RE7)
7. Del Lago (RE4)
6. El Gigante (RE4)
5. Mr X (REmake 2)
4. Verdugo (RE4)
3. Lisa Trevor (REmake)
2. Birkin (REmake 2)
1. Nemesis

Added the list in full because the #1 pick is just advertising.

Last edited:

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
IGN actually having a decent list for once?

Also no Nemesis in RE3 is the biggest threat to be reckoned with, talking the original of course.

Arachnid

Nemesis in RE3make is definitely nowhere near #1. I think Birkin is my top, but I'll take him in second.

Otherwise, not a horrible list. I would have had U3 from RE4 pretty high in there though (top 3 for me). One of the scariest bosses in the entire series, and evading it through the suspended storage containers until the actual boss fight was a fantastic section. I also definitely wouldn't have Uroboros in there over Wesker or Krauser.

Lisa Trevor is super overrated, all you gotta do is push some statues off a platform -_-. The fight is over in less then a minute.

Arachnid

"Leon, remember me?"

Actual person playing the game:

"No? Did I miss a game or something?"

Not a good character or boss. lmao.
Krauser was a great character and boss IMO, but I do remember scratching my head when he asked "Remember me?"

I spent the entire game after that waiting for the reveal that he was actually HUNK the entire time (they never met in RE2, but maybe they became aware of each other as Raccoon survivors). Both of them are muscular and blonde (RE3 Hunk epilogue card gave you a canon look at his face) mercenaries and Hunk is the only mercenaries mode character that isn't featured in the main campaign at all. Part of me, to this day, thinks that was their original intention but they just ended up throwing out the idea. I wouldn't mind them retconing Krauser's character to be HUNK in the remake, just to tie up HUNKs story.

Alphagear

The Crocodile in the sewers from the original RE2 is my favourite which Capcom decided to remove in the remake.

Followed by Nemesis in the original RE3 and William Burkin in the Original RE2.

Top Bottom