• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm getting triggered hard 🤣😂🤣

Bragr

Banned
So far I got 2 warnings for the most milquetoast comments that are literally nothing next to some of the shit that people get away with here on a daily basis. I guess you just can't win with a mod who woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
You can't think of it like that, it's completely impossible for a mod to be 100% fair in a place like this.

Unfair bans and warnings will happen, all the time, but as long as it's not completely insane or cruel, you can't get annoyed. It's just the nature of big forums.

Trust me, I have been banned from 3453485034582340 forums.

Skifi28

UeiOE6g.png

Drizzlehell

Banned
You can't think of it like that, it's completely impossible for a mod to be 100% fair in a place like this.

Unfair bans and warnings will happen, all the time, but as long as it's not completely insane or cruel, you can't get annoyed. It's just the nature of big forums.

Trust me, I have been banned from 3453485034582340 forums.
I'm not annoyed. I just think it's kinda arbitrary. Especially since on both of those occassions I dunked on two things that people tend to be very divided on, so it makes you question whether the warning wasn't out of spite, lol.

ZoukGalaxy

Are all the planets from cosmos aligned today or what ? What's happening with all these schizo sterile threads nobody cares and understands ? Do you see dead people ?
total eclipse GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom