• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm getting triggered hard šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

solidus12

Around 12 years ago, I was in a French chat forum, someone was looking for the name of a song.

So I wrote to them: I fart and I like the smell.
Their answer was merci.

ssringo

Hey go ahead and give that Diablo 4 OT to someone else (not me) since OP is totally gonna stay gone this time.

RagnarokIV

I haven't used a gaming forum since FileFront in the 2000s, anyone explain account suicide threads and tags? I feel like I'm missing out on something hilarious and amazing.

You can't think of it like that, it's completely impossible for a mod to be 100% fair in a place like this.

Unfair bans and warnings will happen, all the time, but as long as it's not completely insane or cruel, you can't get annoyed. It's just the nature of big forums.

Trust me, I have been banned from 3453485034582340 forums.
My favorite ban was when I was on Era.

IIRC there was one particular user that was known for being Star Citizenā€™s biggest defender. It was some thread on how SC still hasnā€™t met some development goal. The user commented.

All I said was ā€œyou again?ā€ to the user.

I got banned for TWO MONTHS. I donā€™t even remember what the reasoning was, but it was something about singling out a user or provoking them or something? When I donā€™t think I ever even interacted with said user prior to that comment because I donā€™t really care about SC I just enjoy the trainwreck threads on it.

Whack lol.

Obviously, I had prior infractions (from 2017-2021ā€¦), and itā€™s clear that the mods also didnā€™t like me, but itā€™s a bit ridiculous how clearly the mods abuse their power there.

At least here I could understand the one time I received a 1 or 2 week ban. I was being a hothead.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
My favorite ban was when I was on Era.

IIRC there was one particular user that was known for being Star Citizenā€™s biggest defender. It was some thread on how SC still hasnā€™t met some development goal. The user commented.

All I said was ā€œyou again?ā€ to the user.

I got banned for TWO MONTHS. I donā€™t even remember what the reasoning was, but it was something about singling out a user or provoking them or something? When I donā€™t think I ever even interacted with said user prior to that comment because I donā€™t really care about SC I just enjoy the trainwreck threads on it.

Whack lol.

Obviously, I had prior infractions (from 2017-2021ā€¦), and itā€™s clear that the mods also didnā€™t like me, but itā€™s a bit ridiculous how clearly the mods abuse their power there.

At least here I could understand the one time I received a 1 or 2 week ban. I was being a hothead.

It's a forum that, at best, can be criticized as a Place that doesn't encourage drive-by shit posts. Which honestly is enough to deter me. I don't come to places like this online to wear my public kiss everyone's ass face. Also, none of this matters. In any sense of the word.

Top Bottom