• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Imagine how beautiful Last of Us Part III will be?

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
The graphics will be so good, you'll be able to see the individual hairs on the next female protagonists' protruding adam's apple swaying in the breeze. Her biceps and pecs will also move more realistically during jogging, fighting and in the obligatory sex scene.

You’re making me horny, baby.
do i make you horny austin powers GIF

Durin

Honestly Naughty Dog has only done 2 franchise IP for 3 console generations now...I just don't care enough for a sequel beyond saying that I wish they'd make something actually new.

Quantum253

When you're the last of something, you can only last so long. I miss the adventures with Drake and Sully. Even if they made an adventure with Drake's kid leading the legacy and Nathan playing a background role, it would be welcomed. Or Sully retires and Nathan comes for the adventure, but takes it easy.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
The-Last-of-Us-Faneuil-Hall-Boston.jpg

This is what Im most hyped for.

The infected all being connected. You step on one link, they react from miles away. Massive hordes.
You know it will make its way into Part 3 gameplay.

Toons

Some sites will be filled with vitriol for it, it will be well made, successful and probably get good reviews and win awards and many, many forum arguments will be had in its wake.

GymWolf

Gold Member
More excited about the insightful moral lessons than the graphics tbf
After bigot sandwiches and revenge is bad (even if you killed all my friends and love affair in cold blood) i expect no less than absolute brilliance from the drunk man.

GymWolf

Gold Member
The-Last-of-Us-Faneuil-Hall-Boston.jpg

This is what Im most hyped for.

The infected all being connected. You step on one link, they react from miles away. Massive hordes.
You know it will make its way into Part 3 gameplay.
You don't really want all the rendering power wasted on mindless hordes if you really hope for the game to graphically smash hellblade 2 dude...

I take their old approach with maybe vastly better ia and challenge tbh.

tommib

You don't really want all the rendering power wasted on mindless hordes if you really hope for the game to graphically smash hellblade 2 dude...

I take their old approach with maybe vastly better ia and challenge tbh.
Hellblade 2 has a particular advantage with that letterboxing, no? Half of the screen is not rendering any pixels. Part III won’t have that advantage.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Hellblade 2 has a particular advantage with that letterboxing, no? Half of the screen is not rendering any pixels. Part III won’t have that advantage.
It would have the advantage of a way bigger budget and manpower working on the game and i honestly think that nd are still noticeably more talented when it comes to graphic and animations compared to hellblade studio, not really a controversial opinion i think.

Tlou2 was gigantic compared to hellblade 1 and i never heard anyone saying that tlou2 looked worse than that game except for ingame senua face vs ellie ingame face.

This is if ND is still the exact same studio that made tlou2 but after the shitty cheap remake and factions 2 being in development hell i don't have much faith tbh.

Last edited:
Looks like you're on a roll with these threads, OP.

Y4RSDgx.gif

And no, I can't imagine how TLOU P3 will look since we barely know anything about it (we don't even have concept art).

Top Bottom