• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In a hole in the ground, there lived a HOBBIT TRAILER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Flop thread.

Kyi7P.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It was beautiful. It took a bit to grab me, but I know I'll be there day one.

And Jesus Crysis, Cate Blanchett is stunning.

Edit: And young Bilbo is totally rad. Doubters were wrong.

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
guys your user agent isn't showing up as quicktime, use quicktime or use something else to change your user agent...

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
here's a fix

Firefox - Install the User Agent Switcher add-on by chrisperderick. Then, from the Tools menu you want to select Tools>>Default User Agent>>Quicktime and the download links should work when you try and watch or download them via Firefox. If there is no 'Quicktime' option by default then you will need to create one by choosing Tools>Default User Agent>Edit User Agents... then New>New User Agent - from here clear all fields then enter Quicktime under Description and QuickTime/7.6.2 under User Agent. Click OK to save the newly created User Agent setting.
arrbc.png

thanks for the inconvenience apple. :p

I love the progression from anger to glorious joy in the space of a few posters realizing I didn't post a false link - it was just being hammered.

rpmurphy

here's a fix

Firefox - Install the User Agent Switcher add-on by chrisperderick. Then, from the Tools menu you want to select Tools>>Default User Agent>>Quicktime and the download links should work when you try and watch or download them via Firefox. If there is no 'Quicktime' option by default then you will need to create one by choosing Tools>Default User Agent>Edit User Agents... then New>New User Agent - from here clear all fields then enter Quicktime under Description and QuickTime/7.6.2 under User Agent. Click OK to save the newly created User Agent setting.
Or, someone could just convert into a usable format and reupload it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom