• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In a hole in the ground, there lived a HOBBIT TRAILER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Link doesn't work! Ban please

ibiTR9eLZqu1Ev.gif

D-Fens

here's a fix

Firefox - Install the User Agent Switcher add-on by chrisperderick. Then, from the Tools menu you want to select Tools>>Default User Agent>>Quicktime and the download links should work when you try and watch or download them via Firefox. If there is no 'Quicktime' option by default then you will need to create one by choosing Tools>Default User Agent>Edit User Agents... then New>New User Agent - from here clear all fields then enter Quicktime under Description and QuickTime/7.6.2 under User Agent. Click OK to save the newly created User Agent setting.
arrbc.png

thanks for the inconvenience apple. :p

I love you.

Ohwiseone

So I get Dark Knight Rises, a Promethus leak and the Hobbit trailer all within a week.

It truly is a wonderful Christmas this year.

Monocle

Jackson and co.'s magic touch has lost none of its charge in the last decade. The Hobbit looks absolutely outstanding.

Yeah, I don't know, it just looks like more LOTR to me.

I would have liked a different director/team to tackle this to give it a "fresh" look.

Also, it should be a single film.

THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING. *EXPLODES EVERYONE AND DROWNS ALL OVER FACE OH MY GOD

DAT RIVENDELL
DAT GOLLUM
DAT HOWARD SHORE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JB1981

Welp .. the Dwarf song was definitely straight fan service and I don't think it sells well to the mainstream but visually it looked quite spectacular. Really not the best trailer ever

Arnie

Is this a single, self contained film or another trilogy?

If it's the latter will it be released yearly like LOTR?

Looked quite good. It didn't blow me away, and I get the sense that it'll be far less epic than LoTR, but it still charmed nonetheless.

apana

This looks fucking incredible, my eyes, this is like pixiv artwork come to life. Other than that the trailer didn't do much for me.

Chills with Gollum and the ring. Thank you so much for the YouTube mirror!

An I the only one that is fucking ecstatic to see Martin Freeman in such a big role?

LM4sure

Banned
looks boring though. what's this movie about? are they trying to destroy the ring again? i've already seen three movies about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom