• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread we criticize other posters for their bad behaviors

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Ailynn Ailynn for not tucking me in and giving me warm milk 😡

Aww- Don't be upset dear...all the cookies were still baking! :messenger_smiling:

K7jyO8u.jpg

Barnabot

dunno you need to narrow down your search results because we have

- male feminists
- slackvists
- ccp larping
- console warriors
- REEEturners

which one did you upset recently?

something "matt404au arrogant" *hate him* thread. the thread was closed though. speak with deso for further details.

I think he is perma’d now. Posted something in the Aussie Politics thread about Matt and DunDun running the forum, or something like that

Quarantine making people crazy. And I’m a crazy person saying that.

Papa

Banned
something "matt404au arrogant" *hate him* thread. the thread was closed though. speak with deso for further details.

I remember DeSo DeSo from AusGAF 10 years ago. He was ok back then but something has rotted his brain since then. He’s a raving loony now as those posts show. Sad.

Barnabot

I think he is perma’d now. Posted something in the Aussie Politics thread about Matt and DunDun running the forum, or something like that

Quarantine making people crazy. And I’m a crazy person saying that.
he's not perma'd yet. he still have a chance to make amendements with matt like an ex-girlfriend trying to reconnect or something or going full psycho. i dunno.

I was wrong. He’s not perma’d, its one month

Maybe can come back and everyone hugs it out

How about you stay in your fucking house and stop trying to spread shit you fuckwit.

And can matt name some IDENTITY POLITICS Labor have engaged in?

Or is he just spouting buzzwords because he's more interested in US politics than where he lives?

Don't ban me Matt, please, don't sic the mods on me.

Everyone knows you and Dundun dickhead rule this forum, can never be banned.

You're no better than Era.

Papa

Banned
he's not perma'd yet. he still have a chance to make amendements with matt like an ex-girlfriend trying to reconnect or something or going full psycho. i dunno.

Why does it have to be about me?

While he appears to have Matt Derangement Syndrome, it seems that he just has general retardation and is using me as an outlet.

As a former sufferer of MDS I can confirm it is indeed a tough habit to break. Takes a heavy toll on one’s general appetite and libido.

There is hope for DeSo.

“If I can change, and you’s can change, THEN WE’Z CAN ALL CHANGE!” - Rocky IV

Last edited:

Barnabot

Lol I just saw this. Look at my post history. I never pretended to be his friend.

nope, thanks but no thanks. don't want to go full on autistic laser focused eyes investigation through your post history right now.

Why does it have to be about me?

While he appears to have Matt Derangement Syndrome, it seems that he just has general retardation and is using me as an outlet.
maybe if people stopped engaging you like they got a stick up to their asses they'd realize you are the easiest guy to have a conversation with because you are what are: ruthless but truthful. something i respect.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
As a former sufferer of MDS I can confirm it is indeed a tough habit to break. Takes a heavy toll on one’s general appetite and libido.

There is hope for DeSo.

“If I can change, and you’s can change, THEN WE’Z CAN ALL CHANGE!” - Rocky IV

This seems to be the thread for it so Jare I have to ask: why didn't you show up to your welcome home party all those months ago?

Top Bottom