• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ININ games coming to Xbox

cireza

ININ Games have tweeted recently a short teaser about their games coming to Xbox.

Their games are partly retro conversions to modern consoles and they are quite awesome. Players have been able to enjoy them on Switch or PS, so it is great news to see them finally arriving on Xbox !

Games have also been spotted in a database, so it is imminent.

Looking forward to playing some Ninja Warriors !

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
M5qz7OU.gif

cireza

Great games are coming ! Hopefully Ninja Warriors and Wild Guns make it as well.

Last edited:

Naked Lunch

Awesome news. Ill be buying pretty much all of that.
I always wondered why so many shmups flat out skipped Xbox , when others made it on the console.
Being that many of these released quite some time ago - gives hope more will follow suit from other companies - stuff like Psyvariar and Rolling Gunner.

I want M2 Shottriggers to return to Xbox too. Make it happen Phil.

Kruza

Panorama Cotton resembles Space Harrier, and Ultracore looks a lot like the vintage side-scrolling Contra games. I may have to check a few of these games out.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
ININ Games have tweeted recently a short teaser about their games coming to Xbox.

Their games are partly retro conversions to modern consoles and they are quite awesome. Players have been able to enjoy them on Switch or PS, so it is great news to see them finally arriving on Xbox !

Games have also been spotted in a database, so it is imminent.

Looking forward to playing some Ninja Warriors !

These guys publish a lot of games I really like. Can't say I'm interested in Xbox ports, though, unless they put out releases that happen to run in 4K on there.

Kruza

Microsoft Store Prices:
  • Clockwork Aquario - $9.99
  • Panorama Cotton - $9.99
  • Cotton 100% - $9.99
  • Ultracore - $9.99
  • Pocky & Rocky Reshrined - $24.99
  • Irem Collection Volume 1 - $24.99

Top Bottom