• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Inside' developer originally had a deal with PlayStation, but Phil Spencer called the studio and said “Listen, we need to make a deal”

"I don't know if he got wind of it somehow. I was sitting one night at eight o'clock, in my sweat pants, and then my phone rings, displaying an American number. And it's Phil Spencer from Microsoft. It was crazy!
He says: 'Listen, we need to make a deal with you, what do you want?'And I was like, 'Well, we've actually made an okay deal...'
'No, no, no, no, you don't understand what I'm saying. I can make anything happen, what do you want?'"
This sounds like fan faction... guess Phil just doesn't mess around when he wants something.

FzVOoGGXwAE7QC3.jpg:large

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
This sounds like fan faction... but Phil is the ultimate boss I guess?

FzVOoGGXwAE7QC3.jpg:large
The story of Microsoft finding Double Helix to make KI, a studio which was made from the ashes of The Collective with an engine designed originally for Buffy The Vampire Slayer with fighting games and beat em' up in mind, by a guy with experience in working in fighting games for Capcom and Bandai Nmaco, sounds even more like a fan fiction.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
The story of Microsoft finding Double Helix to make KI, a studio which was made from the ashes of The Collective with an engine designed originally for Buffy The Vampire Slayer with fighting games and beat em' up in mind, by a guy with experience in working in fighting games for Capcom and Bandai Nmaco, sounds even more like a fan fiction.
I really wish that Buffy game was still available for purchase digitally.

poodaddy

OP.....get the fuck outta here with this tik tok level bullshit in the title. Goddamn what is going on with this generation dude? Writing isn't a fuckin picture book, you don't need an emoji to describe every noun.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
From an interview with Arkaden Podcast - the biggest Microsoft shills here in Denmark. I'm pretty sure those two guys are paid by MS - they'd have to be.

KXVXII9X

OP.....get the fuck outta here with this tik tok level bullshit in the title. Goddamn what is going on with this generation dude? Writing isn't a fuckin picture book, you don't need an emoji to describe every noun.
I think it is tongue and cheek since another thread started using it. I don't think they are being serious.

Top Bottom