• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Introducing.....MHK Mondays! (Starting December 7th, 2020)

Hey ya'll,

Welcome to my thread where I will be talking to you about an exciting new GAF adventure!

After contemplating for the past few weeks, I decided that it would be best to engage with GAF on Mondays only in order to balance my Work-GAF-Life schedule.

I've been engaging non-stop these past few week and as much as I loved each and every day of it, I realized too much of anything is not good.

I don't want to oversaturate GAF with posts/threads everyday so I decided I will dedicated Mondays solely on GAF where I'll be posting and engaging with fellow GAFFers.

I hope this thread will serve as a sort of accountability mechanism for a self-proclaimed GAF addict. I hope my engagements and posts become more meaningful and impactful with this new endeavour.

Looking forward to seeing ya'll on Mondays from now on, peace!
ocsi2NJ.png

GeorgPrime

Banned
Hey ya'll,

Welcome to my thread where I will be talking to you about an exciting new GAF adventure!

After contemplating for the past few weeks, I decided that it would be best to engage with GAF on Mondays only in order to balance my Work-GAF-Life schedule.

I've been engaging non-stop these past few week and as much as I loved each and every day of it, I realized too much of anything is not good.

I don't want to oversaturate GAF with posts/threads everyday so I decided I will dedicated Mondays solely on GAF where I'll be posting and engaging with fellow GAFFers.

I hope this thread will serve as a sort of accountability mechanism for a self-proclaimed GAF addict. I hope my engagements and posts become more meaningful and impactful with this new endeavour.

Looking forward to seeing ya'll on Mondays from now on, peace!
ocsi2NJ.png

Neogaf respects your descision and will from now on create a post every day as a tribute to MHK.

DonJorginho

Banned
I hated Mondays. Now I love them.

That's the MHK effect.

MHK sounds like an abstract chemical ingredient used in an offbrand packet of instant noodles, or the name of a vore fetish discord group, or even a form of electrical appliance.

I think MHK Mondays bring me good luck, instead of being off just two weeks paid over Christmas I'm off for four due to our workplace being shut with COVID cases galore, thank you MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima , may you continue to bring me good luck.

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
This thread has inspired me to quit GAF forever.

Thank you for giving me back my life MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima

Well this is fucking BULLSHIT.

I was inspired to quit GAF thanks to the incredibly inspiring example that MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima claimed to be setting us all by quitting GAF Tue-Sun and only posting on Mondays.

This man is a fraud and a liar.

If his baby grows up to become a SJW, then the End Times will have truly manifested.

Praying for your baby, baby :pie_kfwce:

I'm extremely disappointed.
Like I'm super seriously triggered right now.

I feel like the only reasonable recourse is for us both to be permanently banned.

Well this is fucking BULLSHIT.

I was inspired to quit GAF thanks to the incredibly inspiring example that MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima claimed to be setting us all by quitting GAF Tue-Sun and only posting on Mondays.

This man is a fraud and a liar.

I'm extremely disappointed.
Like I'm super seriously triggered right now.

I feel like the only reasonable recourse is for us both to be permanently banned.
Ayo, STFU!

I'm tryna get some head from this girl while watching Pulp Fiction.

JimiNutz

Banned
Ayo, STFU!

I'm tryna get some head from this girl while watching Pulp Fiction.

As a fellow addict it's always disappointing to see another addict fail.

Your failure reminded me how difficult it is to quit. I've been here for over 13 years now and have probably spent a ridiculous portion of my life reading and/or posting on GAF.

Anyway, the purpose of my rambling is to tell you that, as a result of your own failing, I have requested a permanent ban for myself.
Your rapid failure has proven to me that GAF account suicide is the only true path to Nirvana.

Good luck with your upcoming projects but please don't make Death Stranding 2.

All the best

Jim (the real Jim, not that PlayStation wanker)

p.s. I would have sent this via private message but for some reason I am unable to message you directly lol

As a fellow addict it's always disappointing to see another addict fail.

Your failure reminded me how difficult it is to quit. I've been here for over 13 years now and have probably spent a ridiculous portion of my life reading and/or posting on GAF.

Anyway, the purpose of my rambling is to tell you that, as a result of your own failing, I have requested a permanent ban for myself.
Your rapid failure has proven to me that GAF account suicide is the only true path to Nirvana.

Good luck with your upcoming projects but please don't make Death Stranding 2.

All the best

Jim (the real Jim, not that PlayStation wanker)

p.s. I would have sent this via private message but for some reason I am unable to message you directly lol
Don't leave, bitch.

This is la familia and you know it!

Lets have a sip of non-alcoholic corona while we talk about whether American Muscle cars or Japanese engineered drag cars are more superior :messenger_beermugs:

Top Bottom