• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Gaming August 2016 | A sever-ly hot summer

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
it'll be a shitty port of Quest 64 with even lower res textures

it'll be free and full of timers and premium currency hooks

awp69

Guess I misread Shaun's tweet as mid-day when he said mid afternoon PST. So we continue to wait....

...and it better be worth it

If we don't know something by 6 EST then someone in Japan will have to go wake his ass up. :)

Okay, the Mr Robot game is going routes that none of those Lifeline games and similar games have gone, like having you reach out to other characters

PittaGAF

There will be no reveal because the supposed game has been delayed again (as Hodapp implied has been already the case).

So we will be all disappointed :p

awp69

There will be no reveal because the supposed game has been delayed again (as Hodapp implied has been already the case).

So we will be all disappointed :p

Nooooo! Was that confirmed by Eli or something? Or are you just messing with our heads.

Pachimari

I'm just gonna play some Lara Croft GO and pass the time. I'm at stage 16 in Deus Ex GO btw, and it seems just as entertaining as the past title.

I'm stuck at this level:

vnsgV0U.jpg

Pachimari

I think I fucked up lol...

The game seems interesting with some interesting crafting going on, and puzzling and all that. Although it haven't clicked with me yet, and I'm not dropping my jaw but I'll give it more time.

heringer

According to Eli, embargo lifts at 2:00 PM Pacific. About 12 minutes now.

He also regrets hyping the announcement because some people will be disappointed, lol.

awp69

He also regrets hyping the announcement because some people will be disappointed, lol.

Great. Sorry Eli but if you say something is going to set a "precedent" it sure as hell should be something big.

10 minutes to disappointment..

Some people will always be disappointed. Can't please everyone, just the nature of preferences

And I don't always trust Eli hyping stuff, but I do trust Shaun. So I'm still excited

Top Bottom