• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this the most hyped video game trailer of all time?!

HoofHearted

to the people who played this game, does the lady or the scene in this teaser ever appears in the final game?
lol - no - pretty sure nothing from that video actually shows up at any place in the game.. :)

But hey - really good video..

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
You guys aren't gonna like the objective answer. It's this, with 282,000,000 views.

Ezquimacore

Banned
to the people who played this game, does the lady or the scene in this teaser ever appears in the final game?
Yes

maxresdefault.jpg

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Maybe the PC version was good, but the 360 game was lousy. Way too ambitious for 360 tech. Looked and ran crap. I played the demo twice and deleted it. The game must had run at 20 fps tops.

But the video and reading about the concept of the MP modes and 50 player battles was awesome on paper.

Last edited:

Ellery

mans out here just to rub it in lol

It does still hurt, but thankfully I never preordered and by the time I get around to play it for 9,99$ it will be patched

carlosrox

Banned
That’s not Breath of the Wild….😉

But the Japanese voices are better IMO

Yes, fuck the English version of this trailer. Not only is it much better but it was the one everyone saw if they were watching the show live.

What a mic drop moment that was.

probably the inital GTA IV reveal trailer. i distinctly remember people going crazy for it and im sure i remember multiple sites breaking too because of massive spikes in traffic.

also any zelda game. the music always get me everytime.

Last edited:

Ristifer

Kingfey posted the BotW gameplay trailer, close the thread.

If we are talking about cinematics then I love these ones from the last 5 years:

That Mankind Divided trailer is probably my favourite trailer of all-time. It still pumps me up and I've already beaten the game several times.

Top Bottom