• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Its a shame we dont have proper campaign DLC for Dusk

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
maxresdefault.jpg

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
this game was the perfect game for me. Scary, occult based, retro, 90s shoooter

JOEVIAL

Has a voluptuous plastic labia
Played it for the 1st time in the Winter months this year... perfect cold weather and chilling ambience made the experience even more memorable for me. This game brought me back to why I like games and 1st person shooters. Hadn't played a proper PC FPS for years, but after just a few minutes I was back into the WASD/SPACE/SPACE/CLICK with this game.

Absolutely perfect gameplay, it really doesn't get any better. Perfect, twitch gunplay.... your guns actually shoot where your pointing! What a novel concept right? No horrible feeling recoil mechanics, just point and shoot gameplay that is challenging and rewarding. Quake, Tribes, Unreal, and the other Retro FPS style games only wish they could be as good as DUSK.

Just like you OP, I need more of this game now. There is simply nothing as fast and open as DUSK. It's a near constant dopamine rush.

Top Bottom