• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've yet to creampie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

studyguy

I don't even have time for the closet and end up standing behind her door naked.. The mom standing in my jizz that would have hit her had she appeared in the doorway just moments earlier.

That's technically busting on your girlfriend's mom, you dog.
I've also had people arrive at home unexpectedly. In my case my girlfriend stood up really quickly as the garage door opened while I was behind her. She hit me on the chin and caused me to bite my tounge really fucking hard. Shit hurt, 0/10 did not cum. Am not one for masochistic tendencies.

sphinx

the piano man
I know it will sound silly but "Creampieing" is, personally, a very romantic and personal thing.

I don't go CP'ing random hook ups or people I don't trust or care about.

and I don't care if they want to feel like the biggest sluts in the world, it's unsafe and I am not that much into them.

with a partner I have feelings for though, it is a must, I like marking my territory like that.

TheContact

Just find a girl that
1) doesn't have STDs
2) is on birth control

Then have fun. I've been having unprotected sex with my wife so long I couldn't go back to using a condom with her. Cumming inside a condom is not comfortable

Dipper145

Like most things sexual, its up to what you enjoy. I find it really hot, so whenever a girl I've been seeing for a while is on BC and allows it, I tend to go for it. Just something about it I guess, so hot.

I know it will sound silly but "Creampieing" is, personally, a very romantic and personal thing.
I find it the same way. Its romantic to me too, which just makes it hotter.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Chicks complain about it though. But its pretty awesome.

MikeDown

Banned
It can be good, yet messy,
coconut+cream+pie+slice.jpg

studyguy

creampie is gross

Can't imagine what the female has to go through to get all of that shit out of there.

Eh, I've never taken sex as a particularly clean activity anyway. It all sort of comes with the territory. Then again you can always play in the shower or bath.

I dig it. Facials are dumb, I have never found anything attractive about the thought of my girlfriend with gobs of spunk dribbling down her chin and nose. Whereas a girl telling me she can still feel it leaking out of one of her holes is the hottest thing on earth to me.

studyguy

I dig it. Facials are dumb, I have never found anything attractive about the thought of my girlfriend with gobs of spunk dribbling down her chin and nose. Whereas a girl telling me she can still feel it leaking out of one of her holes is the hottest thing on earth to me.

I've found women are infinitely more angry with you busting in their hair than any other place. Like it's doomsday if I accidentally get some in my girlfriend's hair. Shit's scary yo.

riotous

Banned
Rofl. That is a great memory to have man.

Lol, it is. The cream pie that never made it to the oven.

She always insisted she keep her bedroom door open. Never made sense to me.. But she said when her Mom comes home she immediately checks to make sure she isn't in her room with the door closed. Crazy, but if her door was closed the mom probably would have looked around the room and found me lol.

sphinx

the piano man

facials can be hot but are oftentimes a waste of cum and messy,
that's why instead of having it splash everywhere, you should point into your SO's mouth, give them orders to keep their mouth wide open and deliver every drop there. IMO

I've found women are infinitely more angry with you busting in their hair than any other place. Like it's doomsday if I accidentally get some in my girlfriend's hair. Shit's scary yo.

see, another reason to follow my advice

BlueSteel

I'm simultaneously thinking of the last time I did it as well as a banana cream pie.

talk about a weird mix of emotions X_X

Its good stuff man. Sometimes the wife doesn't want to be messy though so I'll pull out. She says it sucks to sneeze or cough and some of the leftover jizz comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom